Rapid Fire- Mod Questions | The Boneyard

Rapid Fire- Mod Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Congrats on a Great New Beginning-

1. will there be a thread view option vs folders?

2. can you turn those clicks/threads a distinct different color for us old timers, to see which we've read already, within a long thread?

3. Are there plans for a Premium board? If so cost?

4. What do you suggest if my Scout one just renewed in August. Call, email them, Cxl/ prorate?, rollover option to here?

5. Can you private message someone?

6. What does (following) somebody do?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I can speak to two of these questions.

4. What do you suggest if my Scout one just renewed in August. Call, email them, Cxl/ prorate?, rollover option to here?

If you call them and cancel, they will pro-rate the subscription.

5. Can you private message someone?

PM's are called Conversations here. Just click the name of the person you want to contact and a box will pop up. Click on 'Start A Conversation' and the window will open. You can bring up to 5 people into a Conversation, or just keep it at one. But they're still private. See the 'Inbox' link in the upper right of the page? That's where they all go.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

It's being looked into. I don't have a time frame for you at this point.

2. can you turn those clicks/threads a distinct different color for us old timers, to see which we've read already, within a long thread?

When you open a thread you should automatically be moved along to the newest (to you) post in the thread. If not, click on the Go To First Unread link just above the first post in a thread.

3. Are there plans for a Premium board? If so cost?

There are plans to have content, not sure about a premium board.

6. What does (following) somebody do?

When you follow someone and that someone posts, you'll be alerted with a red flag at the top right of your screen. Click on the alert and you can see a list of that person's posts and will be able to jump right to his post.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

When you open a thread you should automatically be moved along to the newest (to you) post in the thread. If not, click on the Go To First Unread link just above the first post in a thread.

I love this feature! I'm still getting used to the alert one but my gut tells me its a great feature even as my age dependent inflexibility is telling me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom