Raphael Chillious | The Boneyard

Raphael Chillious

Reaction Score
This would be a killer addition. He's brought in some big time recruit to Washington

As I mentizoned in the other thread, kind of a cool coincidence that he used to coach josh Boone in some capacity according to his bio on the Washington site.

Reaction Score
FWIW I am hearing Glen Miller is out and Washington Associate Head Coach Raphael Chillious will be joining the staff. This would connect the dot on 4* recruit Blake Lewis chatter.
Big scoop, where are you hearing this? If it's happening/happened this is big news and turns the news of the day around dramatically.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Read he got fired before romar did. No clue if true

Reaction Score
Hillbilly Elegy. Seriously.

Too hyped for me. Too many people are recommending it. I have heard Vance on the Ezra Klein podcast and thought we was impressive.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Too hyped for me. Too many people are recommending it. I have heard Vance on the Ezra Klein podcast and thought we was impressive.
I knew nothing about it until I picked it up while killing time in my local bookstore, mostly because it looked like a short read. Didn't know about the hype until I was already interested and bought it. It is a very refreshing writing style and easy read so far, and enlightening but not preachy. Seems pretty real and grounded.

Reaction Score
Not surprised GM is leaving but I am that we might get a great assistant to replace him. This is the kind of power move we need to get UCONN back to respectability.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

[Makes sure Tom isn't looking]

Funny how that movie looks like a documentary now.

The use of Deodato's version of 2001 is brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
[Makes sure Tom isn't looking]

Funny how that movie looks like a documentary now.

The use of Deodato's version of 2001 is brilliant.
It's still my favorite acting job of all time.

Love the tune and always think of that scene, especially the beginning when he's walking down the middle of the street with the sun behind him, when Phish plays it.

Reaction Score
How is this guy so close to the program and talking like that on an internet message board? Am I the only one who thinks it's beyond strange?

I've thought that for years. Surprised someone doesn't shut him up.

Reaction Score
I don't get Ozzie's middle paragraph. DK was brought in because of his recruiting connections but let's LOL over the notion that he was brought in for recruiting?
Different levels. DK has proven to be a great local recruiter with an eye for undervalued 4-stars/3-stars, which is how he was able to help build that Temple roster (and hopefully our roster) with 4-year players.

Chillious is a guy who can cross the country and beat UK/Duke/UNC/Kansas for a 5-star, top-5 player.

Both are good recruiters, but one has caught much bigger fish.

Reaction Score
Different levels. DK has proven to be a great local recruiter with a guy for undervalued 4-stars/3-stars, which is how he was able to help build that Temple roster (and hopefully our roster) with 4-year players.

Chillious is a guy who can cross the country and beat UK/Duke/UNC/Kansas for a 5-star, top-5 player.

Both are good recruiters, but one has caught much bigger fish.

Sounds like a great mix of recruitIf abilities to me!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reading the Reacher series lately. (I'm on a diff book now but look forward to getting back to them).

As I've said elsewhere, they like a bag of chips, not great, but tough to stop once you start them.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom