Ranking The American Athletic Conference's Quarterbacks For 2018 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ranking The American Athletic Conference's Quarterbacks For 2018

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If Bisack is the #2 they better keep Pindell in bubble wrap because he didn’t look like he could play at CCSU in the spring game.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Pindell improved as the year went on. He wasn't bad against UCF and that last drive against Cinnci showed me a lot. I am comfrotable with his progression and think he will have a really good year. The improved O Line and will help take pressure off and we have enough playmakers to make things happen. His key is going to decide when to run versus staying in and throwing the ball.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Pindell improved as the year went on. He wasn't bad against UCF and that last drive against Cinnci showed me a lot. I am comfrotable with his progression and think he will have a really good year. The improved O Line and will help take pressure off and we have enough playmakers to make things happen. His key is going to decide when to run versus staying in and throwing the ball.
He said he more comfortable taking ball under center rather than shotgun. This year is still going to rough for UConn, but I think Pindell will look much better.

Reaction Score
Really anything we get from Pindell is bonus. He was brought in by Edsall and Lashlee to run a “modern” offense until a newcomer is ready to take over. They were probably hoping this year but really expecting next. All we can really expect is competent play. If he performs equal to or better than Sherrefs we should be thrilled and we might win a few games.

Reaction Score
We just need some tough SOBs tearing up the joint. Pindell has a lot to prove and doesn’t have a previous starting qb backing him up. The pressure is on his year.

Do you think he felt more pressure starting the season last year or this year?
Does he really have more zip to his passes like I'm hearing? Those pillow floaters he was throwing last year were pick off city.

Reaction Score
Well, from where I sit, the running game is almost certainly gonna improve just due to the OL. Guessing that pass protection will as well. Those two things should have major positive effects on Pindell's passing. The O could actually be pretty good this year. Not gonna say special or anything like that, but certainly very competitive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom