Randy Edsall on ESPN Radio Sat 1/7 @ 11 AM | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall on ESPN Radio Sat 1/7 @ 11 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did they happen to mention of our 2017 draft prospects and where Kiper sees them?

Reaction Score
Guaranteed he'll be a much better game day manager than Coach Diaco.
How could anyone be worse!!!!!!!!!!!! Impossible!!!!!!!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Randy spills the beans on what his job at Detroit really meant.

"A little bit of everything." Evaluating free agents, college draft possible, special game situation plans for Jim Bob Cooter, assisting with time management and reviewing plays during the game for possible coach's challenges.

Time management is good for a game a year. I remember how incredulous Neuheisel was after the Navy debacle. For coaches that continually had a problem with game situations he said that there's no excuse. This is something you can spend months during the offseason studying and correct your deficiencies. It's the coach's responsibility to do his homework. I get the feeling Bob Diaco never did his homework on that part of the game.

Reaction Score
Time management is good for a game a year. I remember how incredulous Neuheisel was after the Navy debacle. For coaches that continually had a problem with game situations he said that there's no excuse. This is something you can spend months during the offseason studying and correct your deficiencies. It's the coach's responsibility to do his homework. I get the feeling Bob Diaco never did his homework on that part of the game.

Or he lost his composure. I think Bob had trouble thinking on his feet. I believe he would be a 1000x better Monday morning QB than anyone here. For whatever reason, despite all his experience, he just couldn't do it on the sideline.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Or he lost his composure. I think Bob had trouble thinking on his feet. I believe he would be a 1000x better Monday morning QB than anyone here. For whatever reason, despite all his experience, he just couldn't do it on the sideline.

I consistently said he couldn't process information at game speed.

Reacting vice anticipating. Which is an I doctor of not fully doing your prep work.

Reaction Score
Have you just met me? Or do I need to post the definition of sarcasm.

You can have this to share if you need it - I have a spare one:

200w.gif

Reaction Score
Let's ask the Syracuse folks who their printer is. I'm sure they have one on retainer.

speaking of the Cuse, some guy on their board had t-shirts made up to celebrate Boeheim's 1000 win, then realized the way the team was playing they might not make 1000 wins before coach retired,which won't be soon enough for some of them. Only 20 shirts were sold as of the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom