Randy Edsall just retweeted this | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall just retweeted this

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Totally sidebar but I always liked Andy Katz. I talked with him long enough to drink a Venti latte in Germany when we played Michigan State about UConn and other things. I put him down as a FOP.
UConn gave him work when ESPN let him go. His best moment was when he announcing a promo during a long time out at the football game. They would shoot 3 footballs out of a machine and if the person caught all three they win something. Almost every time previous, if the guy would catch the first two the third would would come out way short and it was "sorry, thanks for playing!" This time, the third ball is way short again and Andy yells out words to effect of "That was terrible! I'm calling him a winner!"

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Great. Our leadership has taken 15 years to come up with a realignment strategy of “to hope”.
Tis finer to have hope presently, than revisit days of yore where hope was scarse.

Reaction Score
How are we supposed to have a goal of playing WKU in the Cure Bowl if we're stuck playing them in conference?
Well the talk is of Conf USA splitting up into 2 conferences. Prolly just a pope dream, but i wouldn't be mad.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
That would be "winning winners who like to win."

View attachment 44126
Sigh. I mean I guess this would be better. Sigh.

No, it's good. It is. (closes garage door, leaves engine running)
Strange the things that would drive you to suicide ;)

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Does anyone really care anymore? I cared about UConn FB when we were 1-AA. Then my level of caring quadrupled under HCRE I. Now I’m back down to where I was 20 years ago.

I still care. Somewhat.

And don’t ask me about BB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom