Randy Edsall doesn’t seem to be a fan of DJ Durkin (FootballScoop) | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall doesn’t seem to be a fan of DJ Durkin (FootballScoop)

Reaction Score
DJ was such a bad guy that Edsall’s recruits couldn’t wait to transfer to UCONN.....

Oh, wait.

Reaction Score
What does Bilas mean when he says the silence of NCAA leadership is deafening? I've been told that there is no connection between the NCAA and institutional corruption.

C

Chief00

Chief doesn’t know the medical facts, but when you have a player recovering from a stroke in your program, putting someone else under a microscope sounds more like deflection to me. There are some fair questions that could be asked about the circumstances here also, that quite frankly haven’t been asked by the docile media.

Reaction Score
Chief doesn’t know the medical facts, but when you have a player recovering from a stroke in your program, putting someone else under a microscope sounds more like deflection to me. There are some fair questions that could be asked about the circumstances here also, that quite frankly haven’t been asked by the docile media.

What are the fair questions that haven’t already been answered by staff, family or his treating physician regarding Thomas?

C

Chief00

Circumstances, and medical screening of players (blood pressure and AFib monitoring, etc) but of course there are privacy issues. Just my opinion, he should leave the Maryland drama alone. Randy has enough of issues here.

Reaction Score
Circumstances, and medical screening of players (blood pressure monitoring, etc) but of course there are privacy issues.

>>Thomas, 22, is alive and well because everyone around him at UConn and at two hospitals did their jobs and did them well. He is alive and well because his stroke occurred while he was surrounded by teammates and staff members and not when he was alone or asleep.<<

>> Doctors “went over that boy with a fine-tooth comb,” Turner said, but no origin of the stroke was identified.<<

>>“There is nothing that UConn could do that they haven't done,” Turner said. “They haven't been amazing just from, ‘Oh, he's one of our students.’ They have been amazing because they clearly love him. They have been devastated as we have been. Randy was at the hospital multiple times. The team doctor [Deena Casiero] was at the hospital multiple times and I’m still in very close touch with her. I can't even tell you how many staff were there many, many, many times. As corny as it sounds, they've become like family in a very short time and they've cried right along with us.”<<

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Circumstances, and medical screening of players (blood pressure and AFib monitoring, etc) but of course there are privacy issues. Just my opinion, he should leave the Maryland drama alone. Randy has enough of issues here.

Just stop, Chief. Blaming Randy for Eli's stroke shows you're a terrible, terrible human being.

C

Chief00

With the fired coach - can these guys get released and transfer to UConn?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom