Random question: the trajectory of Geno's reputation as a coach | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Random question: the trajectory of Geno's reputation as a coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh Herb... you seem hellbent upon proving me right... A bit of advice with respect to future postings... you might want to avoid proving your deficiencies.

I've had my fun... Nan, I'll quit playing with Herb for now... Hmmmm.... peace breaks out across the Boneyard... Hallelujah...

Your Ol' Pal Boo

Are you implying 10 gallon hat, 8 gallon head?

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I just assumed, most of you were intelligent
I don't know that all BYers have your 200+ IQ and ability to instantly discern the real intent behind confusing statements. You somehow knew that saying, "It took 10 years to get UConn to its first winning record, and etc." not only meant that the 10 years were referring to the range for all the accomplishments but that "its first winning record" for some reason referred to just Geno's tenure while all the other items referred to first accomplishments for the school. That's tough for my small mind to grok.

I do hope you do not write technical manuals for expensive electronic equipment, or if you do that you're company has a generous recall policy.

Reaction Score
Having known Icebear for all these many years I can say that in my humble opinion a little less than half of Icebear is intelligent, the majority of Icebear is caring, helpful, and emotionally balanced.... so I'd have to disagree with your assessment that most of Icebear was intelligent...As far as I can tell, this is still true today.

Having read Herb's posts for these few years, I can say that Herb regards himself very very highly, lacks insight, considers his sophistication of thought to be superior to all those 'other' little BY people, lacks depth of thought, and simply enjoys that feeling that dramatically overestimating his intellectual horsepower gives him while equally enjoying the feeling that dramatically underestimating the intellectual horsepower of others gives him... As far as I can tell, this is still true today.

Your Ol' Pal Boo
I never should have assumed most of you are intelligent.....:)

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
I never should have assumed most of you are intelligent.....:)
Now that's something we all can agree upon... Truth is... most of me is lazy, short, fat & bald... Come n' get it girls....

Your Ol' Pal Boo

Reaction Score
Now that's something we all can agree upon... Truth is... most of me is lazy, short, fat & bald... Come n' get it girls....

Your Ol' Pal Boo
I am going to get out of the way, before the stampede of girls starts.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
bear hug.jpg

Reaction Score
The legend of Geno will live for ever and made never be duplicated ever again. By 2016 or 2017, Geno will retire with 11 or 12 NC's.......2 USA National team World Championships and 2 Olympic Gold medals.
Now that will never be broken.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer