rain dance time | Page 3 | The Boneyard

rain dance time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lagow, Kivon Taylor and Javon Hadley on campus...

Lot of chatter from local kids about tomorrow... Jas, Holiness, Boyle, Myers, etc...

Junior Joseph 7⃣1⃣8⃣@TH3BlAcKmAmbA24 9h
Moving in day

Quinn Thompson @QDaddy10 Protected account 4h
Lets gooo number 83. All moved in with my boy @T_Boyle_07 number 14

JStevens_9 11:05am via Twitter for iPhone
Just got to the dorms...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
QB- Marchi (St. Paul HS, CT). Temple*
OL- Chaz Wright (). NCst*
OL- Bryan (Dean JuCo- MA(Hillhouse, CT)). Temple*
DL- Mike Boland ().
DE/TE- Carrezola (Neshaminy, PA). Temple*
LB- Sylva (Dean JuCo- MA(Tabor, MA)) BC*
LB- Chris Britton (). Pitt*
DB- Branford (FUMA-VA(Reading, PA))
DB- Summers
WR-
TE- Fuchs (Milford Acd- NY(CTK, NYC)) Rutgers*, Ist*
RB-
RB/WR/ATH(WC)- Noye (). Rutgers*, Temple*
ATH/OL-
ATH/K/LB/P-

Reaction Score
Well It won't be Whitmer or Marchi leaving. Because Marchi won't have played a down. And Whitmer can't transfer anywhere except down to FCS without losing the last year of his eligibility. I would say maybe not 2 but 1 of Cochran, Boyle and Lagow. But Lagow didn't really have options to go anywhere before. Obviously he wanted to with all the drama at signing day but couldn't. I think it would be too early for Lagow and Boyle to leave after only 1 year of soaking their feet.

I get a feeling Lagow might be our guy folks.. gut feeling..

Reaction Score
I get a feeling Lagow might be our guy folks.. gut feeling..

I wish I had that same feeling, I don't see it ending well when he was getting homesick before he left home, friends and relatives just feeding it instead of supporting him, latest tweet "homesick". Hope he realizes that home will never be the same as it was.

Reaction Score
I wish I had that same feeling, I don't see it ending well when he was getting homesick before he left home, friends and relatives just feeding it instead of supporting him, latest tweet "homesick". Hope he realizes that home will never be the same as it was.

Do you remember your first two/three weeks away from home for extended period of time? I second guessed everything and I didn't go until end of August.

The new guys are starting to bond. He will be fine by the time camp rolls around.

Reaction Score
Vividly, but I was on Parris Island, but even still I wasn't allowing my focus to be taken away from my goal by writing home wishing I was there and I didn't have friends and family feeding the distraction either, they pumped me up knowing it was a difficult task for an18 yr old. It just seems he was missing it before it happened and it's still clearly on his mind. I just think he's making it harder on himself and hopefully getting closer fall camp does get him on track to his goal or he will be fighting an uphill battle mentally and on the field where his mind isn't 100% into his tasks.

Do you remember your first two/three weeks away from home for extended period of time? I second guessed everything and I didn't go until end of August.

The new guys are starting to bond. He will be fine by the time camp rolls around.

Reaction Score
Vividly, but I was on Parris Island, but even still I wasn't allowing my focus to be taken away from my goal by writing home wishing I was there and I didn't have friends and family feeding the distraction either, they pumped me up knowing it was a difficult task for an18 yr old. It just seems he was missing it before it happened and it's still clearly on his mind. I just think he's making it harder on himself and hopefully getting closer fall camp does get him on track to his goal or he will be fighting an uphill battle mentally and on the field where his mind isn't 100% into his tasks.

Yeah but did you have Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram accounts on an easily accessible smartphone that everyone has access to?

Times change... You wrote home and it took 4 days to get there, now it take 4 seconds ;).

Reaction Score

He's getting acclamated to the rigors of college football at the moment... Once the real school year starts come the Fall (the extra eye candy and all) I think he'll be OK....

Reaction Score
Yeah. It is dead up there now. Even for the vets. They get bored.

Reaction Score
just wondering, has anyone verified whether Chris Britton, Mike Boland and Chaz Wright made it to campus and are now enrolled in this short summer session??

Reaction Score
Yeah but did you have Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram accounts on an easily accessible smartphone that everyone has access to?

Times change... You wrote home and it took 4 days to get there, now it take 4 seconds ;).

1988 we didn't have that access you're right. I can't decide if that helps or not, on the one hand you have access 24/7 so you're never really far away but on the other you are constantly being reminded.

He's getting acclamated to the rigors of college football at the moment... Once the real school year starts come the Fall (the extra eye candy and all) I think he'll be OK....

I hope everyone is right I want him and Boyle competing right away, I think this is the best stable of QB's we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom