2021 Recruiting: - Rahsool Diggins Commits to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Rahsool Diggins Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good news comes in twos. ;)
9C48E06D-8CE6-41F2-8066-35410767847A.jpeg

Reaction Score
A combo of Samson Johnson and Clingan would be intimidating . Diggins is ahead of his time with his court vision! New Stength and Conditioning!!! Hurley and the Huskies are soon going to be a team that will be frightening opponents night in and night out.... Lets go!!!

Reaction Score
So many similarities between this recruitment and Andre Jackson’s. Keep talking to them, and they change their minds. Get it, Danny! Nova fans are going to have their version, I’m just going to let them be wrong. UConn gets their guy, Villanova has another outstanding class. It’s a good time to be a Big East fan living in Philly.

Enjoy the rest of the class as it comes together, and let’s hope we have a season. See ya, and Go Huskies!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That really helped,” said Diggins of Connecticut’s conference switch. “My family, now they can still see me play. They can still see me even on road games because most won’t be far away, and the home games are just a few hours away as well. My friends and family will be able to drive to see me which was a big deal for me.”

Reaction Score

Diggins quote here appears to put the lie to the idea that Nova picked Brizzi over him.

Do you realize how difficult it is to convince ANY guard not to go to Nova, let alone a kid from Philly? Incredible recruiting job. Best we've had since Calhoun imo. Not bc of just his talent level, but because of what it took to secure this commitment when we REALLY needed to start this 2021 class strong or risk losing the class.

Reaction Score
To put things in perspective. In DH first 2 full years on the job to recruit, he convinced 2 heavy Syracuse leans, one basically in their back yard to come to UConn.
Then he goes and grabs Seton Halls priority target out of Jersey. (Without ever even visiting)
Then he grabs a Villanova target right out of Philly....
Other fab bases say “he hasn’t put anyone into the NBA in college”..... well if that’s your strongest pitch against the guy right now!?!? I CANT WAIT, to see our classes 3-4 years down the line.

brand is still strong & the future is equally bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom