R.J. Evans Sighting | The Boneyard

R.J. Evans Sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The ESPN cameras found him in the stands during the Kentucky vs. Navy women's game; he's supporting his sister, Kastine, who plays for Kentucky. Kentucky (2-seed) trails Navy (15-seed) at the half, 26-25. Would certainly bust the bracket open for the UConn women if the Wildcats got knocked out in the first round.

UConn men's Huskies: good players, good brothers!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The UConn women have a chance to play against either Samari Walker or Della Donna depending how the tournament plays out. UConn would be ridiculous if they were on the team!

Reaction Score
The UConn women have a chance to play against either Samari Walker or Della Donna depending how the tournament plays out. UConn would be ridiculous if they were on the team!

Della Donne would have ended her eligibility last year, however. She's a Senior this year only because she had to sit out a year with the transfer.

Reaction Score
She's been the best UConn recruit in the last 3 or 4 years. We haven't brought in a talent like that since maya.

Reaction Score
She's been the best UConn recruit in the last 3 or 4 years. We haven't brought in a talent like that since maya.
KML is better. Expect Stewart will be also when all is said and done.

Reaction Score
KML is better. Expect Stewart will be also when all is said and done.

I'm not sure about that, EDD is a 5th year senior so it's unfair to KML to compare them at this point. I just have a feeling if EDD was surrounded by our players she would look even better than she does at Delaware.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Obviously, it's just a guess, but I think there are one or two more championship banners in Storrs if EDD stuck around - that is an elite talent and then some.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Obviously, it's just a guess, but I think there are one or two more championship banners in Storrs if EDD stuck around - that is an elite talent and then some.
Very true. Walker's transfer hurt UConn as well...Stef picked up quick fouls,against Notre Dame in the FF and really could have used her.

Reaction Score
With Della Donne UConn might have two or three more championships. She averaged over 26 a game her first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom