Quote of the Day by Azzi | The Boneyard

Quote of the Day by Azzi

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score

I just did it, went pretty well, doctor just left the room and I'm checking out, says it's a high ankle sprain, one of the worse he's seen in all his years, should be back at work in 9-10 months, a year at the most, no pain killers needed I'll just bite down on a piece of a 2x4, like a real man.

If I can do it I'm pretty sure plenty of other BYers can, maybe we can invite Geno do a mass Griddy and put it on Tic Toc.

Reaction Score
I just did it, went pretty well, doctor just left the room and I'm checking out, says it's a high ankle sprain, one of the worse he's seen in all his years, should be back at work in 9-10 months, a year at the most, no pain killers needed I'll just bite down on a piece of a 2x4, like a real man.

If I can do it I'm pretty sure plenty of other BYers can, maybe we can invite Geno do a mass Griddy and put it on Tic Toc.
I ain't trying it--you're the old canary in the coal mine... ;)

Reaction Score

You're gonna get a lot of people hurt with this. Too many moving parts for me. Both feet?!:)

Reaction Score
I tried to do the Griddy and I fell on my butt. Wife had to take me to the doctor. He told me don't griddy no more but I said what if UConn wins it all. I am gonna griddy till the cows come home I said Doc. Doc said do at your own risk!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom