Quinnipiac 89 Columbia 87 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Quinnipiac 89 Columbia 87

Reaction Score
Let's give it a few more games. Michigan State handle UNC, Uconn and Notre Damne by a similar margin of victory. So this team is hard to figure out right now. Only the Arkansas game is strange being that they list to Houston. Maybe they were jetlagged as well? Lol

Reaction Score
There are 9 games that, in my opinion, we definitely should (lol) win:

Coppin St. x1
ECU x2
Tulsa x2
Temple x1
USF x1
Memphis x1
Tulane x1

There are 3 more that I think we have a decent shot at winning:

Cuse
UCF
@Memphis

Then maybe 1-2 unexpected wins out of the pool of:

SMU
@Houston
Zona
Cincy
WSU

That's my best case scenario at the moment. Would put us in the 18-20 range, depending. I can't get much further than that right now, and am probably even reaching as is.

Thanks for taking a stab at this. I do think it's a reach to put Temple in the "should win" category or, for that matter, any road game. On the other hand, you might add Auburn to the "decent shots" It's still a tough list to mine for the ten more wins to get us to a.500 season, never mind any post-season play.

Reaction Score
Thanks for taking a stab at this. I do think it's a reach to put Temple in the "should win" category or, for that matter, any road game. On the other hand, you might add Auburn to the "decent shots" It's still a tough list to mine for the ten more wins to get us to a.500 season, never mind any post-season play.

No doubt, I think if I were you I would only watch the games they have a chance in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom