Quick Mick Cronin encounter I had today | The Boneyard

Quick Mick Cronin encounter I had today

Reaction Score
i live in central Florida and we are good friends with a UCF player so we go to a lot of games.

Today I caught Cronin coming out of the tunnel after their narrow loss to UCF.

I made sure he heard me say Shabazz Napier WAS the real 2014 Player of the Year! He was walking towards interview and stopped dead in his tracks and turned around I thought he was coming up in the crowd and he said "what's that supposed to mean?" I said u heard me!

I was shocked! But I definitely got under his UConn-hating skin! I'm sure he didn't expect to hear about UConn in Central Florida!

#bleedBlue

Reaction Score
Can cincy play like this again at Uconn this March?
Washington didn't take any jumpers really and struggled in Lane vs Tacko. Caupain missed a ton of open jumpers and Clark did nothing.

They kept Cincy off offensive glass (Banyard was a beast on the glass) and Cincy looks kinda ordinary, no one looks particularly quick and able to go one on one. Evans was solid but he's a role player, albeit a very good one. I am not a basketball coach but UCF played a lot of zone it looked like and Washington couldn't finish around Tacko. Cincy had a bad shooting night and Clark was invisible. Not sure how often that happens. By keep them off offensive glass. We can do it!

Reaction Score
i live in central Florida and we are good friends with a UCF player so we go to a lot of games.

Today I caught Cronin coming out of the tunnel after their narrow loss to UCF.

I made sure he heard me say Shabazz Napier WAS the real 2014 Player of the Year! He was walking towards interview and stopped dead in his tracks and turned around I thought he was coming up in the crowd and he said "what's that supposed to mean?" I said u heard me!

I was shocked! But I definitely got under his UConn-hating skin! I'm sure he didn't expect to hear about UConn in Central Florida!

#bleedBlue
Kudos for taking it to the little twerp. I guess the after regular season evidence didn't convince him.

Reaction Score
Yeah, good job insulting a guy who makes $2M/year. He might not sleep tonight.

Kudos for taking it to the little twerp. I guess the after regular season evidence didn't convince him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If he was 1/2 a man (which we know he isn't physically!~I should talk, I'm probably shorter than him) he should of just smiled and said "But Bazz got what we all want at the end of the year"
Instead he has to be a bit snarky
Maybe losing to UCF didn't help

Reaction Score
Way to fire up the little mick, he probably buried his face in a bottle of whiskey shortly after.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If he was 1/2 a man (which we know he isn't physically!~I should talk, I'm probably shorter than him) he should of just smiled and said "But Bazz got what we all want at the end of the year"
Instead he has to be a bit snarky
Maybe losing to UCF didn't help

Don't pull your punches like that. If you're gonna take a shot, take the damn shot.

Reaction Score
Yes, insulting a coach over a meaningless point is cool. That makes you a true fan.

Who's the idiot idiot

You are, in life and everything. A horrible human and person. You fail at everything. I bet even your family hates you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I thought he was coming up in the crowd and he said "what's that supposed to mean?" I said u heard me!

#bleedBlue
t2.jpg

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Washington didn't take any jumpers really and struggled in Lane vs Tacko. Caupain missed a ton of open jumpers and Clark did nothing.

They kept Cincy off offensive glass (Banyard was a beast on the glass) and Cincy looks kinda ordinary, no one looks particularly quick and able to go one on one. Evans was solid but he's a role player, albeit a very good one. I am not a basketball coach but UCF played a lot of zone it looked like and Washington couldn't finish around Tacko. Cincy had a bad shooting night and Clark was invisible. Not sure how often that happens. By keep them off offensive glass. We can do it!

We have the second worst home/away differential in offensive efficiency in the country (we were 0.242 points per possession worse on the road coming into the game). It's a problem.

The only positive from today was we now are basically locked into the #2 seed and will avoid losing at the buzzer to UConn until the conference tournament finals.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You are, in life and everything. A horrible human and person. You fail at everything. I bet even your family hates you.

Don't tempt me like that to show Ignored content.

Reaction Score
Yes, insulting a coach over a meaningless point is cool. That makes you a true fan.

Who's the idiot idiot
Where did he insult Cronin? Unless I missed it all he did was point out the fact that Shabazz should have been the 2014 player of the year. No big deal Shabazz ended up winning the MOP of the NCAA tourney that year and Cronin spent the off season crying.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

Who's the idiot idiot

Are you

A: Mick Cronin
B: Ted Valentine
C: Eric Devendorf
D: Dan Wetzel

Reaction Score
Cronin is a . Decent coach but his infantile rants on the court are Napoleanic and laughable. His attempts at intimidating refs as well as his players with that face he makes is cute.

But they're better than us right now so who's to argue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom