Questions thread? | The Boneyard

Questions thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Nan, would it be good to post a questions thread at the top pinned but unlocked?

A question I have is there a way to set newest posts within a thread to appear at the top of the thread when opening it?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We are using the forum called Suggestions, Comments and Questions for that type of stuff.

See the Moderators post tacked to the top of the board for tips on Topic Viewing Options.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We are using the forum called Suggestions, Comments and Questions for that type of stuff.

See the Moderators post tacked to the top of the board for tips on Topic Viewing Options.

OK, I never look at the forums page. Rarely go to any of the other boards. How about pinning a connect through link to it at the top? Thanks for the tip on the Moderators thread, I assumed it was only for moderators.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
OK, I never look at the forums page. Rarely go to any of the other boards. How about pinning a connect through link to it at the top?
No. I'm not pinning a lot of stuff at the top because people are too lazy to click on Women's Basketball and go to the index.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No. I'm not pinning a lot of stuff at the top because people are too lazy to click on Women's Basketball and go to the index.
Cool.
I fully understand, but not so much lazy as simply don't even think of it since my opening link is direct to the women's board and not forums. Thanks for the tip on where to find the Thread options worked perfectly. Also, thanks for the tip that it is hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom