Questions about games on CPTV | The Boneyard

Questions about games on CPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
Dear Friends,
If you have any questions, complaints, compliments (preferred!) or comments about our games, please write to me directly at:
askharriet@cptv.org
Unfortunately I don't have time to monitor this site daily, so if you are looking for an answer, AskHarriet is the place to go. For those of you with HotMail accounts, if you don't receive an answer from me, it is because HotMail will often refuse my messages or dump them into a spam folder. Make sure to add anything from cptv.org into your address book. I do answer every question that comes to me. It may not always be an answer you like, but you will indeed hear from me!

Important!! - Hoop Streams questions or problems should go directly to hoopstreams@cptv.org
If you send these questions to me, I in turn send them on. You'll get a speedier reply if you email the above address. My colleagues are there to help you during every game.

Wishing one and all an enjoyable (and winning!) UConn season.
Harriet

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Dear Friends,
If you have any questions, complaints, compliments (preferred!) or comments about our games, please write to me directly at:
askharriet@cptv.org
Unfortunately I don't have time to monitor this site daily, so if you are looking for an answer, AskHarriet is the place to go. For those of you with HotMail accounts, if you don't receive an answer from me, it is because HotMail will often refuse my messages or dump them into a spam folder. Make sure to add anything from cptv.org into your address book. I do answer every question that comes to me. It may not always be an answer you like, but you will indeed hear from me!

Important!! - Hoop Streams questions or problems should go directly to hoopstreams@cptv.org
If you send these questions to me, I in turn send them on. You'll get a speedier reply if you email the above address. My colleagues are there to help you during every game.

Harriet
Harriet,

A couple comments....

First, thank you for the work you do representing CPTV here, there, and everywhere it seems.
Secondly, I understand your request above for folks to communicate directly with you for quick answers. From my experience, people using "askharriet" will indeed receive the info they need quickly, accurately and "with a smile".

I would however encourage Boneyarders to continue to additionally post those types of questions on the yard as this is yet another way that information of interest to the avid fan can be quickly and widely shared. Heck sometimes there is someone on the yard that actually knows something and can accuratly answer the question too! :)

One final thought is to recommend folks on Facebook to add "UConn Women's Basketball on CPTV" to their Facebook friends list. Your regular updates there provide another informative source of the kind of information a Boneyarder has interest in.

Biff

Reaction Score
Dear Friends,
askharriet@cptv.org

Harriet

Reaction Score
I sent you an email. I hope you get it:) Am I able to to get the womens games in s NJ via Verizon on tv or streaming on computer?
Ira

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Holy Cross game Hoops streams had poor quality. Both Geno shows & pre-recorded commercials came thru perfectly. Live feeds from both, studio & game site were not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom