Question for your board: | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Question for your board:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Why do we throw the GREAT word around. Kemba had a year to remember. He hit some amazing last second shots. He averaged over 20pts. His shot improved over his previous years. He certainly evolved into THE LEADER on the team. I loved the guy, but GREAT? JC dig a magnificent job coaching and I must admit, that over the years I questioned his substitution philosophy. Last year though, he made all the right moves. His utilization of BAZZ was masterful. The team chemistry was very good, and the guard coaching was super.Bazz will be the leader this year, but JC will be the reason they have a another run. As Special as Kemba was, so too were his supporting cast. I feel this will be a special year too.

GREAT Caesar's Ghost, did someone really mean to say Kemba doesn't deserve the accolade!!!.

Sparky, you're entitled to your opinion, but I'm sure there won't be another UConn fan who would agree with you. And even many other university fans that don't have sour grapes regarding UConn would disagree with you. Of course lots of those fans do have sour grapes, because UConn has been GREAT!!!!

From my perspective, you have superseded waylon for the UConn fan who has the most atypical perspective regarding a UConn player. I guess that makes you GREATly unusual.

I believe the syndrome you present, an aversion to the word GREAT, stems from a dislike of tigers. If I'm correct that would be just GR-R-EAT!!!

If I'm wrong it would be GREATer for you. No need to have two aversions.

Any who, I hope you can take my tongue and cheek post and laugh at it. That would be the GREATest thing of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom