Question for this Board | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Question for this Board

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's the same offense most coaches run in the NBA. Unfortunately we don't have the same number of skill players at every position like the NBA teams. Maybe this is what he is trying to sell to recruits and he doesn't plan on changing his offense. Position less skill players running pro sets. Should he change his offense he probably thinks it's defeating his recruiting strategy.

It’s the same offense most coaches ran in the NBA 15 years ago when Ollie was a player. It’s not what most are running now.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
It's the same offense most coaches run in the NBA. Unfortunately we don't have the same number of skill players at every position like the NBA teams. Maybe this is what he is trying to sell to recruits and he doesn't plan on changing his offense. Position less skill players running pro sets. Should he change his offense he probably thinks it's defeating his recruiting strategy.

Do you watch the NBA? Please name one team that runs this offense that isn’t OKC. No team runs this offense can we please let this meme die.

Reaction Score
Did not expect anything but to be competitive and play with heart. Is that too much? Because most games I do not see it.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I thought we'd be a top 25 team on talent alone, and players improving their game despite their horrible coach. I was wrong, they did little to improve over the summer oh well.

Never understood where you and a few others saw that coming from: Team stinks, lost our players, getting unknown Jucos and grad transfers to fill in, coach sucks but...should be a top 25 team.

Reaction Score
Never understood where you and a few others saw that coming from: Team stinks, lost our players, getting unknown Jucos and grad transfers to fill in, coach sucks but...should be a top 25 team.
they should still, at worst, be a fringe tourney, on the cusp of last four in/last four out cusp, 8 to 10 seed, 20 win team capable of at least the AACT semis....

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
they should still, at worst, be a fringe tourney, on the cusp of last four in/last four out cusp, 8 to 10 seed, 20 win team capable of at least the AACT semis....

Still before the season started or now?
That was my pre-season hope. Now abandoned.
But there is a long way between top 25 and bubble.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Because I was thinking Jalen would make a Bazz/Kemba leap and Terry would be a better version of Dham and there you have a top 25 team. You don’t need 10 guys to be good in CBB you only need a couple

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom