Quentin Snider's Recruitment | The Boneyard

Quentin Snider's Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Living here in Louisville and listening to the local ppl talk IU and possibley uk because of there depth at pg and of corse ricks son are most likely landing spots for him. And as someone who's had the chance to watch him at Ballard an are nightly news highlights I can see this kid being a 5 star recruit by time it's said and done. I just hope uconn get a vist.

caw

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see the dominoes fall among the PGs in this class:

Joseph: SU, PC, WVU

Perkins: UConn, UK, Gonzaga, UCLA, Minnesota

McLaughlin: USC, UCLA, San Diego State , Indiana, Gonzaga, UConn, Kansas and UNLV

Mudiay: Arizona, Baylor, Kentucky, N.C. State, SMU, Kansas, Louisville, Oklahoma State, St. John’s and Texas.

Jones: Baylor, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan State, Minnesota, and Ohio State

Newton: Syracuse, UCLA, Minnesota, Miami, Texas A&M and Oregon

Snider: ???
Ulis:???
Zabo:???
Exum:???

Reaction Score
"I really don't know yet when I'll commit," Snider said. "I'm just looking at my options. UCONN wants me to visit in September, and Indiana is setting up a visit in August before school starts."
http://goo.gl/gNdxpl

Reaction Score
Complete offer list now:
@SteveJones_CJ: Quentin Snider offer rundown: Memphis, Vandy, UCLA, Texas A&M, UConn, Minn, Marq, Illinois, USC, WVU, Loyola Marymount.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Complete offer list now:
@SteveJones_CJ: Quentin Snider offer rundown: Memphis, Vandy, UCLA, Texas A&M, UConn, Minn, Marq, Illinois, USC, WVU, Loyola Marymount.
Surprised Indiana is not on this list.

Reaction Score
not gonna pretend to be a scout or a recruiting guru, and highlight videos aren't the true judge of talent, but I went thru about 5 vids now that he's on our radar and his game just looks ordinary. in the words of Cam'ron, he's got a basic game. with guys ranked where he is you expect more to jump out at you on tape.

Reactions: caw

caw

Reaction Score
not gonna pretend to be a scout or a recruiting guru, and highlight videos aren't the true judge of talent, but I went thru about 5 vids now that he's on our radar and his game just looks ordinary. in the words of Cam'ron, he's got a basic game. with guys ranked where he is you expect more to jump out at you on tape.

Thought the same. He's not terribly athletic but seems to have a pretty mature game.

Reaction Score
I watched a bunch of videos and do agree that when watching him he doesn't scream future NBA player. However, he has a really good overall game. What stood out to me was his ball handling. Didn't ever seem out of control. He also shot the ball very well and could finish around the rim with both hands. Also, I never saw a dunk in any of his videos.

Reaction Score
I watched a bunch of videos and do agree that when watching him he doesn't scream future NBA player. However, he has a really good overall game. What stood out to me was his ball handling. Didn't ever seem out of control. He also shot the ball very well and could finish around the rim with both hands. Also, I never saw a dunk in any of his videos.

Sounds a lot like Shabazz

Reaction Score
Hopefully if he goes to USC or UCLA then they'll be out of the running for Perkins and McLaughlin

Reaction Score
Hopefully if he goes to USC or UCLA then they'll be out of the running for Perkins and McLaughlin
More of the opposite. There's like a 1% chance that Snider commits before Perkins and possibly McLaughlin. So if on wig them commit to UCLA or USC it will most likely put UConn in a better spot with Snider.

Reaction Score

I'm good with no dunks.......I like basketball players and he looks like one........solid at everything he supposed to be as a PG!! Would welcome him with open arms if he were first to commit

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Anyone know who we are most likely to get of these three (if any)? Or is it still completely in the air?
Anyone know who we are most likely to get of these three (if any)? Or is it still completely in the air?

I'd bet it's a long shot on any of them really. But that's just me.

H

Huskyfan23

I doubt we get any of them to be honest. I think it will take a couple of years for high level recruits to see how the new conference plays out before they pledge UCONN{exception Hamilton} despite the recruiting of KO.

Reaction Score
I doubt we get any of them to be honest. I think it will take a couple of years for high level recruits to see how the new conference plays out before they pledge UCONN{exception Hamilton} despite the recruiting of KO.

8 posts and this one is so positive!! ;)....nice

Reaction Score
It's encouraging that USC and UCLA are still recruiting point guards. Maybe there's a glimmer of hope that we steal one of the west coast kids.

Reaction Score
I don't understand the pessimism, we're most likely gonna get an official visit from all 3 guys, who are all considering very similar schools, so I like to think that it is likely that we get at least 1.

H

Huskyfan23

I don't understand the pessimism, we're most likely gonna get an official visit from all 3 guys, who are all considering very similar schools, so I like to think that it is likely that we get at least 1.
I can sum up the pessimism for you with 3 letters my friend, AAC.

Reaction Score
I can sum up the pessimism for you with 3 letters my friend, AAC.

During KOs first year recruiting in the AAC he has pulled in 2 5 star recruits and it's not even mid August yet, there is no evidence that the AAC will be detrimental to recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom