Qudus Wahab | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab

Reaction Score
Didn't want to start a new thread, but old one is locked.

Andrew Slater just gave a CB for Wahab to Georgetown

C

Chief00

This one needs to be a quick transition from grind to close phase. Tough to do that as quickly as needed.

Reaction Score
This one needs to be a quick transition from grind to close phase. Tough to do that as quickly as needed.
Do you think we may be in trouble on the bigs front now Chief?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So I view Akok as a 4, meaning he can come in and one of these other bigs can come in. But Among Mitchell, Wahab and Kofi, I really have no idea who we (a) want most and (b) think we can or will get. I assume Kofi is #1, but we can't pass up any commitment.

Reaction Score
I think akok would be key. as far as a big... I would take any of the 3 we are looking at. I think kofi is given us his poker face. Mitchell is thinking like wong did. and wahab I have no idea. like chief said...its all about the close right now. definitely a huge weekend coming up!

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
So I view Akok as a 4, meaning he can come in and one of these other bigs can come in. But Among Mitchell, Wahab and Kofi, I really have no idea who we (a) want most and (b) think we can or will get. I assume Kofi is #1, but we can't pass up any commitment.

Yeah, I'd agree that Kofi would be #1, but I think the gap between the three is fairly small. I'd prefer hitting on any one of the three and taking the commitment than swinging for the fences for Kofi and ending up scrambling late in the recruiting cycle.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'd agree that Kofi would be #1, but I think the gap between the three is fairly small. I'd prefer hitting on any one of the three and taking the commitment than swinging for the fences for Kofi and ending up scrambling late in the recruiting cycle.

Agreed. As much as I want the all dirty name front court...can’t turn away talent this good if they want to commit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom