Qudus Wahab | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab

Reaction Score
Patrick Ewing re invented himself in the NBA and was the first real inside out C. Hakeem was every bit as good but their games differed as they progressed into their careers.

Looking at tape, reading clips and just looking at his HS physique i can see how Ewing could be hard for him to turn down. Gtown is a very good school in a good league. No need debate leagues. I can see why Crystal Ball picks are for Hoyas as of now.

But

Lots of people are giving UConn a small edge for AkAk. These 2 complement each others' games perfectly. I don't think it is an accident both are here tomorrow together. If the staff can bond them and paint a picture for them it just might work.

Penny in our conference and Patrick in our recruiting lane is going to be interesting and then there is Jay being Jay in the northeast. Just want to be in the conversation and win more recruits than we lose.can't bat 1000%

Close Danny. Close.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
So, my ULORS is online but the audio is a bit staticky. I think the antenna panel may have been nicked by a gull as it was ascending to uber-low orbit last week.

Anyway...earlier at Gampel two tall dudes were greeted by coaches who were wearing chef hats. Audio heard them laughing saying something like "Look, a cook needs a chef's hat!!!" and they all laughed. The tall dude took the hat and shook his head...not in a good way.

Then they all took their hats off and looked the other tall dude and in unison yelled "WASAAAAAAAB!!!!!!!!". Tall dude laughed and answered, "WASAAAAAAAB!!!!!!"

I know. Weird.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
So, my ULORS is online but the audio is a bit staticky. I think the antenna panel may have been nicked by a gull as it was ascending to uber-low orbit last week.

Anyway...earlier at Gampel two tall dudes were greeted by coaches who were wearing chef hats. Audio heard them laughing saying something like "Look, a cook needs a chef's hat!!!" and they all laughed. The tall dude took the hat and shook his head...not in a good way.

Then they all took their hats off and looked the other tall dude and in unison yelled "WASAAAAAAAB!!!!!!!!". Tall dude laughed and answered, "WASAAAAAAAB!!!!!!"

I know. Weird.

Either I'm too drunk at 8:36 pm, or you are.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
I’ll just leave this here...

So two flames. On a scale of how many flames? I have no idea if this is particularly good or just a typical response to any recruiting visit. I have come to understand Hilton units but flame units are new to me. A little help?

Dove

Reaction Score
My ULORS crashed over the north side of Horse Barn Hill. An expected outcome. This means activating a couple of boy scouts to retrieve the "black box". I hope to have it tonight.

Reaction Score
My ULORS crashed over the north side of Horse Barn Hill. An expected outcome. This means activating a couple of boy scouts to retrieve the "black box". I hope to have it tonight.

Hmmm. Will the boy scouts be posting the black box content online tonight for everyone to see?

Dove

Reaction Score
Hmmm. Will the boy scouts be posting the black box content online tonight for everyone to see?
No way. Only I have the password.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom