Quade Green | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Quade Green

Reaction Score
Wasnt either last year (or maybe this year? ) supposed to be the nose pickers last year when Hopkins was still there and the Sanctions hit?
and then he rescinded that?

It wouldve been best for Syracuse of he was gone or going right now. They are prolonging mediocrity and the time it takes for a new coach to make a fresh start.

I dont predict their death. They actually will probably improve when Boeheim leaves. Hes an iconic coach but not particularly great when compared to other iconic coaches on metrics that count other than longevity.

They have a good fan base who shows up at games, and good facilities and a national name and a good conference. They will attract someone decent.

For that reason I hope Boeheim coaches until hes 90.

They will never win another title as long as hes there. Let them keep spinning their wheels.
No. I want a fall from grace (or whatever you could call their current situation) followed swiftly by oblivion.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
No. I want a fall from grace (or whatever you could call their current situation) followed swiftly by oblivion.

That aint going to happen any more than what they think is going to happen to us.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
No, and I wouldn't expect it to, but it's what they so richly deserve.

No argument there.

I go to sleep praying for it every night.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the administration tries to push out boheim before Oats leaves buffalo for greener pastures
No way they’d do that. And I agree the timing isn’t right for Oats to Cuse as others have said, but he’d be the best fit for them out of all promising young coaches right now.

Reaction Score
Wasnt either last year (or maybe this year? ) supposed to be the nose pickers last year when Hopkins was still there and the Sanctions hit?
and then he rescinded that?

It wouldve been best for Syracuse of he was gone or going right now. They are prolonging mediocrity and the time it takes for a new coach to make a fresh start.

I dont predict their death. They actually will probably improve when Boeheim leaves. Hes an iconic coach but not particularly great when compared to other iconic coaches on metrics that count other than longevity.

They have a good fan base who shows up at games, and good facilities and a national name and a good conference. They will attract someone decent.

For that reason I hope Boeheim coaches until hes 90.

They will never win another title as long as hes there. Let them keep spinning their wheels.
I'm with you. I could easily see them hitting it out of the park with their next hire because if they choose to go in a brand new direction they could most likely get the number one guy on the market. It would be interesting to see Syracuse playing in something other than a zone.

Reaction Score
I think Oates may leave after this year. His stock may never been higher at Buffalo.

Cuse is kind of in limbo with JB. They probably want him to retire, but you can't force him out.

Reaction Score
Why would any NBA team hire Cal?

I'm not saying one won't. I'm just questioning what would give anybody the impression that he can be a successful NBA coach, given that (a) he wasn't, the first time and (b) his success in college is almost entirely due to something that he has no control over in the NBA.

The only thing I can think of is he can manage egos and divas to play together and wouldn't mind the spotlight in a big city. His X and O are trash he would need really good assistants who didn't mind being in that role.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom