Qadence | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Qadence

Reaction Score
Quadence's form on her deep shot from the 3-point area seems excellent. It's smooth, no hesitation, with an superb high arc trajectory. I feel good when I see her about to release it. As much as I like Caroline, I feel her form from the 3point area is more of a low angle "shot-put" type attempt.

Reaction Score
I agree. Caroline is very nice and does some good things, but I guess I do not see why she should be a starter. In almost every “big game” she tends to get lost. Lots of driving to the basket with no plan, often resulting in turnovers. Loved what I saw from Q today and aubrey also brings great D.

Reaction Score
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 9.42.07 PM.png

Reaction Score
I agree that Shade can be a quiet force. But here is my fear; Geno tends to type cast players. And he early on labeled Shade as a fine player who can do everything, but who has no natural position. She isn't a big ( clearly ) ; she isn't a wing ( pretty clearly ) and he doesn't see her as a guard either. She is simply a fine basketball player who has always beaten anyone who she came up against. But I fear Geno sees her as having "no position." So, she will play before Inez or deBerry get in a game, but not against anyone who matters. I think Geno has already under-rated her, and feels he has better options. Not letting her get off the bench against NC State confirmed my fears. Please tell me I am wrong. I think she is better than anyone imagines.
In hindsight, you’re wrong. ;^)

Ashlynn played quite well vs MD.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
So I guess UConn players can use 'X' during the season now?
Within the last year, I've seen a few tweets from the players, but it's mostly reposting UConn stuff. They mostly use instagram.

Reaction Score
So I guess UConn players can use 'X' during the season now?
Yeah I was surprised to see players posting on social media. Carolina posted on IG. The good part is, I guess, they are not on those platforms a lot, I hope.

Reaction Score
Quadence's form on her deep shot from the 3-point area seems excellent. It's smooth, no hesitation, with an superb high arc trajectory. I feel good when I see her about to release it. As much as I like Caroline, I feel her form from the 3point area is more of a low angle "shot-put" type attempt.
Yes! Q's shooting form is pretty flawless. I am sure there are some shooting experts out there who might disagree but she is at 44% from deep and 45% from the field overall. Free throw, Q looks automatic. Smooth shooting stroke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom