Putterman: Randy Edsall says players’ attitudes are ‘totally different’ from last year in opening days of practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Putterman: Randy Edsall says players’ attitudes are ‘totally different’ from last year in opening days of practice

Reaction Score
The problem wasn’t the little things. The problem was the roster.
Yeah, but you shouldn't have issues with kids jogging during live balls at this level. That's why Wholey and Crocker had to go. There are small things that will make this group better.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Some of you really crack me up.

Alright. It's '97 time:

Treat the football offseason as a situation where your best friend is setting you up for a blind date. Now, your friend has set you up on some really rough blind dates lately... like 7 or 8 brutal ones in a row. So how do you approach the latest one he just set up for you? He's talking her up real good, even if his track record has sucked for a while. What do you do???

I'll tell you what you do. You get yourself put together as best you can, get the breath mints rollin', and make plans for a great night. Because who knows...it might be the most fun date you've ever had in your life...

Reaction Score
Some day maybe Edsall will talk about winning. Preparing players to win. Developing a winning attitude. Or just using the word "win" in a sentence.
yes! follow Herbst's lead, right?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Some of you really crack me up.

Alright. It's '97 time:

Treat the football offseason as a situation where your best friend is setting you up for a blind date. Now, your friend has set you up on some really rough blind dates lately... like 7 or 8 brutal ones in a row. So how do you approach the latest one he just set up for you? He's talking her up real good, even if his track record has sucked for a while. What do you do???

I'll tell you what you do. You get yourself put together as best you can, get the breath mints rollin', and make plans for a great night. Because who knows...it might be the most fun date you've ever had in your life...

Somewhere a wannabe Pavlov is mad at the dogs they gave him

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I think we have heard the thing about the players having a totally different attitude what, for the last eight preseason camps? Don't give a uno what about the players' attitudes. In fact, I hope they are pissed as hell about the DC. I don't care if he is abusive in his language so long as something changes from last year. So no, I do not give a rat's ass abpout the players' attitudes.

You see it in how they were practicing on Sunday and you would know that if you were there. It is easy to point to the last eight years and yes there was a lot of bad play during that time. But how many different coaches, coordinators did these players go through? BD had a few, along with PP and HCRE has had an issue as well. It hurts the development of the players. What I am talking about it by those who would know about the difference. I guess we will all see during the upcoming season, but I think this could finally be the turning point we've been waiting for.

Reaction Score
You see it in how they were practicing on Sunday and you would know that if you were there. It is easy to point to the last eight years and yes there was a lot of bad play during that time. But how many different coaches, coordinators did these players go through? BD had a few, along with PP and HCRE has had an issue as well. It hurts the development of the players. What I am talking about it by those who would know about the difference. I guess we will all see during the upcoming season, but I think this could finally be the turning point we've been waiting for.
Yup, and all I am saying is that we have heard the same thing every year. Wanna put butts in seats? Just shut up and beat Wagner. That would be my advice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom