put vandy' behInd, WHO WANTS TO GET FIRED UP, LET'S GO | The Boneyard

put vandy' behInd, WHO WANTS TO GET FIRED UP, LET'S GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WE ALL WERE PISSED SATURDAY, LETS TRY TO MOVE IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION!!
THE BOY'S WILL NEED US IN ATTENDANCE TO GET FIRED UP AND SEAL THE WIN!
LET'S GO WHO'S RIDING THIS TRAIN FRIDAY?

Reaction Score
I'm all in! Let's not wait for the third down prompt on the scoreboard. Let's yell for the D on every play that ISU has the ball. These boys NEED our support!

Reaction Score
ABSOLUTELY BABY!!!!!!!

It's time for football........let the girls cry in the corner.

Reaction Score
Um.....I think you've got the wrong board. Be careful you don't get yourself banned.

By the way.....I'm on board. People need to remember it's not the destination it's the journey.

Also keep in mind that college football seasons are fleeting. After the Iowa St game 25% of our season is over.

I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

Reaction Score
My frustration passed last night after watching brady go for 517 yds and raiders 63 yd field goal. New week, new game. I'm all in. Looking forward to finally seeing shoemate. I think he will be a beast. Going to be hard to take him down in this game. I think it will be his coming out party. I watched the Iowa-Iowa State game. You can continuely run on this team in the I formation with a power back. Iowa States offense reminded me of Cincy. Jantz is good, but he can be defeated with a similar scheme that was used against Collaros.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Um.....I think you've got the wrong board. Be careful you don't get yourself banned.

??

Give me some credit for understanding how some people are "girls" in sports talk. I've even called the admin of another board a girl for banning everyone that dared criticize their team.

Reaction Score
Thank you Nan.

Good lord, I know I am not always politically correct, but calling folks "girls" on a football board.......please. Hell, sometimes when I wimp out on stuff my own daughter calls me a "girl".

Reaction Score
Thank you Nan.

Good lord, I know I am not always politically correct, but calling folks "girls" on a football board.......please. Hell, sometimes when I wimp out on stuff my own daughter calls me a "girl".

I never called anyone girls. I was only busting the negative Nancy's. (No pun intended)

I think you replied to the wrong post Nan.

Reaction Score
Now I get it. My remarks were toward the original poster. Not uconndog. Too funny.

Reaction Score
While I totally agree with the point of it, this OP made my ears and eyes bleed.

Reaction Score
Now I get it. My remarks were toward the original poster. Not uconndog. Too funny.
im a positive person sport, i would not scoop any lower on this blog and be out of character. ill be seating with the recruits and showing good spirit, and moving forward positively! theres room on the train, LET'S GO, YOUR ALL WELCOME ..

Reaction Score
Love that uconnfootball12 dude.

We've still got a whole lot of 2011 season to play though. I'm looking to see a team come out with a little bit of a blood thirsty attitude to take out on Iowa State.

What kind of a nice statement would that be to take down this team here in CT, right after they beat Ferentz' squad.

Reaction Score
Love that uconnfootball12 dude.

We've still got a whole lot of 2011 season to play though. I'm looking to see a team come out with a little bit of a blood thirsty attitude to take out on Iowa State.

What kind of a nice statement would that be to take down this team here in CT, right after they beat Ferentz' squad.

Carl/ghost, I envision you as some mix of Hamlet and Vince Lombardi, dropping soliloquies and motivational speeches left and right. I picture you holding a skull in one hand and wearing a fedora while writing all your long motivational posts over the summer and before games. Am I close at all?

Reaction Score
Can envision a better performance, not effort, than last Saturday. By both Coaches and Players alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom