Put on Butler/Marquette if you are watching something else | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Put on Butler/Marquette if you are watching something else

Reaction Score
Good lord the horrible takes by the usual suspects in this thread. If you visited the yard for the first time, you’d think they were just trolling… But these knuckleheads are serious with this nonsense!

Reaction Score
Depaul with a chance to tie the game and put it into a double OT. That is all they could ask after not playing well in OT. This game won't end lol!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I would have missed the second free throw there and tried to get the rebound. 6 seconds is not enough time to foul PC, have them hit 2, and then get down court for a desperation 3.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
In my opinion if you think we should beat other top 25 teams in this conference on the road even when we play mediocre then you have an over inflated opnion about how good we really are this year. We have one viable guard and lack consistent shooting. We are very competitive for sure but we are gonna lose our share too. We have to play pretty well, not mediocre to beat the Xaviers of the world on the road. That's not a mortal sin. The conference is damn competitive with a lot of parity.
not my point at all - that's ok
Regardless of rankings, if UConn gives a mediocre effort and loses, it is disappointing. Period. I know these games will occur but it is disappointing. Providence played mediocre at best tonight and wins

BTW - I did say not pointing at you ;)

Reaction Score
Nice heave by Depaul from half court as it hit the front of the rim. Come on Villanova and spank these pretenders.

Reaction Score
advanced stats, despite all of the winning, doesn't favor PC. Makes you wonder if the streak will continue in first-round matchups in the tournament. That would be unfortunate.

Reaction Score
not my point at all - that's ok
Regardless of rankings, if UConn gives a mediocre effort and loses, it is disappointing. Period. I know these games will occur but it is disappointing. Providence played mediocre at best tonight and wins

BTW - I did say not pointing at you ;)
I hear ya and I know you said not pointing at me. Just conversing. Btw, we probably played worse than mediocre at DePaul and won.

Reaction Score
If we’re destined for the 4/5 game (which seems probable) in the BET, rather PC hold onto that top spot. I like our chances against them more than Nova.

Although selfishly I’d prefer us get the 3 no matter who’s the 2, so that we play in the evening QF session, and I can actually go to the game after work haha

Reaction Score
Providence luck factor is going to be off the charts.

I would not have them as a favorite to get to the second weekend, even as a #2 seed.
No one would have predicted UConn in 2011 or 2014 either. Sometimes you're just in a groove and everything falls your way

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom