Purvis's FTs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Purvis's FTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was reverse, reverse mojo. We knew if we talked ban about him he would step up.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
No, you are just a dunce.

Making a thread about a guy missing free throws in the 1st half is ridiculous.

You guys can think whatever you want, these threads have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. I'm a dude sitting on his couch making observations about what I see. If you think I'm a numbskull then go right ahead, you have every right.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You guys can think whatever you want, these threads have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. I'm a dude sitting on his couch making observations about what I see. If you think I'm a numbskull then go right ahead, you have every right.
You've now started the two stupidest threads of the day. Congrats. That's quite an accomplishment on the Boneyard.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
C'mon folks, no downers today.

Stairmaster made a thread akin to most of the chatter in the chat room in any given game. It happens, especially when people use the board instead of the chat. I'm sure he's no different than 99% of us who saw those FTs and shook his head, except he came here to make a thread instead of saying it to the person next to him or in the chat.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

Stairmaster made a thread akin to most of the chatter in the chat room in any given game. It happens, especially when people use the board instead of the chat. I'm sure he's no different than 99% of us who saw those FTs and shook his head, except he came here to make a thread instead of saying it to the person next to him or in the chat.
This is the beauty of the chat room. Plus, profanity allowed.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is the beauty of the chat room. Plus, profanity allowed.
Agreed. That's the place for in-game chat, but not everyone gets that.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
You've now started the two stupidest threads of the day. Congrats. That's quite an accomplishment on the Boneyard.

You know, there's always an ignore button.

Reaction Score

Well, people who counter the BS in chat and on here get a lot of guff in real time (like me today, people were incredulous when i said Rodney can hit 3s) so, if you're going to do that, then you can't be above eating crow.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Well, people who counter the BS in chat and on here get a lot of guff in real time (like me today, people were incredulous when i said Rodney can hit 3s) so, if you're going to do that, then you can't be above eating crow.

I'll eat an entire meat locker full of crow if you guys don't obliterate me first.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
king conn said:
What, nobody has ever heard of a reverse jinx?

I mean really.

One of the greatest mojo fuels of all time was in the first 1/2 of at joes last year. We rode "no D heartless and gutless" all the way to title number 4. It stands to reason that purvis will finish the year as a first team all American now.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My point is that the chat disappears. It is made for real-time guff-giving, just like watching a game with people. It is not meant for contemplative, lasting comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom