Purvis's 3pters | The Boneyard

Purvis's 3pters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
During the game, we were driving on Rte 2 through the snow to a friend's party (which became a surprise wedding)...I had shut off WTIC after we were down 11.....the second I turned it back on, Purvis hit his go ahead 3. Amazing timing. Good thing I turned it on or we might have lost. ;)

Reaction Score
During the game, we were driving on Rte 2 through the snow to a friend's party (which became a surprise wedding)...I had shut off WTIC after we were down 11.....the second I turned it back on, Purvis hit his go ahead 3. Amazing timing. Good thing I turned it on or we might have lost. ;)

How was the ride home? :eek:

Reaction Score
How was the ride home? :eek:

Better than the ride out there. We left Marlborough to head home to Bristol at 10 PM...rain by then but slushy.

At 3:30 PM saw a pickup take out a guard rail in Glastonbury.

Reaction Score
Better than the ride out there. We left Marlborough to head home to Bristol at 10 PM...rain by then but slushy.

At 3:30 PM saw a pickup take out a guard rail in Glastonbury.

Not too many cold one's then huh? Sucks.

Reaction Score
or with you listening we were lucky to win since they started the comeback when you shut it off. Surprise wedding must have been cool. My guess it went something like this. "If UConn comes back and wins this game I'm gonna marry you"

Reaction Score
or with you listening we were lucky to win since they started the comeback when you shut it off. Surprise wedding must have been cool. My guess it went something like this. "If UConn comes back and wins this game I'm gonna marry you"

As far as the car radio goes....UCONN always plays better when I shut it off. I'm starting to get an inferiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom