PURVIS | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PURVIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
It's not really trolling to say he was our best player the last 2 months of last season is it?
Idk, I don't think Purvis has ever been considered the best player on a UConn team. 15 was Boatright, 16 was Hamilton most of the season with Adams taking the title from him for 3-4 weeks near the end of the season.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Idk, I don't think Purvis has ever been considered the best player on a UConn team. 15 was Boatright, 16 was Hamilton most of the season with Adams taking the title from him for 3-4 weeks near the end of the season.

They are both said as such but purvis was our best, most consistent player at both ends of the floor down the stretch last year. Was he streaky? Sure. But Hamilton and Adams were more so. Hamilton had disastrous 4-6 weeks last year.

Reaction Score
Now these complaints are starting to sound like whining children.
How so? Just pointing out that he should focus on getting better and not screwing around in the locker room and recording it on snapchat.

Reaction Score
How so? Just pointing out that he should focus on getting better and not screwing around in the locker room and recording it on snapchat.

Because the idea that he is not focused on basketball and working to get better because some creepy adult stalks him online is moronic. It's just as dumb as the wild conspiracy theories people invent about the internal dynamics of a team they have no connection to.

Reaction Score
Because the idea that he is not focused on basketball and working to get better because some creepy adult stalks him online is moronic. It's just as dumb as the wild conspiracy theories people invent about the internal dynamics of a team they have no connection to.
A. I'm a recent graduate so I'm actually close in age to him
B. Maybe you should get in tune with how the world works with social media where people follow professional and amateur athletes thru social media
C. Some college coaches have actually banned social media in season due to it being a distraction. Ollie should take notes and get a hold of his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom