Purvis, where you been all my life? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Purvis, where you been all my life?

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
The one that we've won 4 times and most schools haven't won once. The only tourney that matters. And since I know that you already knew, you've gotta work on your comedy routine..
I wasn't kidding either. You have us at 50/50 to make the NCAA tourney off of RP having 2 good games. Stranger things have happened but you have to admit our chances of making the NIT or College Insider are much higher.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I wasn't kidding either. You have us at 50/50 to make the NCAA tourney off of RP having 2 good games. Stranger things have happened but you have to admit our chances of making the NIT or College Insider are much higher.
I believe he's had five good games in a row.

UConn knows the remainder of the season is important if they are going to develop any momentum for postseason play. The odds of winning the AAC tournament to get into the NCAA's has to be small unless they can show a victory against SMU and Cinci at home during the regular season. But even if they don't they can get hot at the right time to make the NCAA's by winning the AAC tourney.

I hope they make one or the other but I'm personally torn between the team getting into the NCAA or the NIT. The NCAA for the seniors, for status and recruiting. The NIT for a run to give the undergrads a chance to play a long time in a tourney and make them hungry for next season.

However, it UConn were to end up matched up against Cuse in a first four NCAA tournament game that tilts it completely.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I believe he's had five good games in a row.

UConn knows the remainder of the season is important if they are going to develop any momentum for postseason play. The odds of winning the AAC tournament to get into the NCAA's has to be small unless they can show a victory against SMU and Cinci at home during the regular season. But even if they don't they can get hot at the right time to make the NCAA's by winning the AAC tourney.

I hope they make one or the other but I'm personally torn between the team getting into the NCAA or the NIT. The NCAA for the seniors, for status and recruiting. The NIT for a run to give the undergrads a chance to play a long time in a tourney and make them hungry for next season.

However, it UConn were to end up matched up against Cuse in a first four NCAA tournament game that tilts it completely.
I'm good with all that!

Reaction Score
After setting the school records for stepping O-o-B, and missed bunnies, hope he is on to something more memorable.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

It's not just 2 games. And we aren't stick with only 6 players anymore. Of course our chances of the NIT are much higher. But I'm telling you we are a coin flip for the big dance if he continued on his 5 game run...

Reaction Score
It's not just 2 games. And we aren't stick with only 6 players anymore. Of course our chances of the NIT are much higher. But I'm telling you we are a coin flip for the big dance if he continued on his 5 game run..
I'm with you Dan-Rodney looks like he's dialed in-his intensity on defense last night was what got my attention. If he keeps this up and Jalen does his thing along with the development of our young bigs-we're gonna have a shot. Gotta get in the top 5 of the conference...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm with you Dan-Rodney looks like he's dialed in-his intensity on defense last night was what got my attention. If he keeps this up and Jalen does his thing along with the development of our young bigs-we're gonna have a shot. Gotta get in the top 5 of the conference..
Defense has been the one constant for Rodney this season imo. Not sure what I'm seeing different than you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom