Purdue Post Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Purdue Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
most points all time.jpg

Reaction Score
I know we complain all the time about not getting respect from ESPN, but maybe that's starting to change. I know this is completely meaningless, and the lineup will definitely change, but ranking this projected lineup #4 is a clear sign of respect for what Hurley has built

IMG_6912.jpeg

Reaction Score
What we just witnessed will never happen again. It's silly how easy they made it look. The absolute epitome of a team.

Six national titles.
12-1 all-time in the FF.
Back-to-back champs.
Won all 12 tourney games by double-digits.
We now have more national titles than Dook. :cool:
Dook, Duke, ? Who they is? Did Duke play basketball or something?

Reaction Score
Purdue season low in points, rebounds, and 3s.

Last year's Tournament we made teams set their season low in scoring (Gonzaga and Miami at least IIRC). I have to believe this year's was similar.

We routinely controlled pace and dominated on the defensive end in addition to running a beautiful European offense.

Reaction Score
I know we complain all the time about not getting respect from ESPN, but maybe that's starting to change. I know this is completely meaningless, and the lineup will definitely change, but ranking this projected lineup #4 is a clear sign of respect for what Hurley has built

View attachment 99280
Yeah I saw that and had a laugh. Finally getting that Kentucky/Duke treatment

Poe

Reaction Score
Beyond happy for Cam and Steph. Our 1 year guys got what they came here for. Legends, the both of them, and can’t wait to see them in the league.

Yes, Cam is 100% an NBA player. ONIONS!!
All these announcers (including former NBA players) in every game fall in love with Cam. There has to be a place in the NBA for him, he is just too unique, smart, crafty, tenacious, and skilled (I could go on) for a team not to give him a legitimate shot.

Reaction Score
Remarkable stats: Purdue only had 54 field goal attempts, only 7 3-point attempts, and only 8 assists.

Despite Edey dominating the paint and getting a ton of foul calls, we actually played them even inside the 3-point line -- the difference in the game was our 6 3s (on mediocre 6-22 shooting) to their 1.

Our defensive gameplan was perfection.

Reaction Score
Damn, don't even know what to say. But this team is something. They do not get flustered and just methodically broke down a very good Purdue team. Hurley is an interesting character and not for everyone, but he is one helluv of coach

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I love that we are keeping the Espn jerk offs waiting!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Can we hire a lawyer to look into Spencer’s eligibility extension? Man, I want him to come back so bad. Watched him grab rebound after rebound, shot after shot, all I can think of what we do to deserve to land him?
We have about a dozen on the Boneyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01