Purdue (-32) @ UConn | The Boneyard

Purdue (-32) @ UConn

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I dunno if anybody watched Purdue/Oregon St this weekend but Purdue is way better than -32 here.

Purdue 52-7, and that’s generous to our side.
I did. They’re very aggressive and super large. We’ll be lucky to score any points TBH.

Reaction Score
I dunno if anybody watched Purdue/Oregon St this weekend but Purdue is way better than -32 here.

Purdue 52-7, and that’s generous to our side.

They're a competent Big Ten team. That's more than enough.

It'll be ugly.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Donald Duck Money GIF

Reaction Score
Curious how many boilermaker fans make the trip. They can get front row seats for cheap.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
So the goal this year will be lay the points every week and see if i can pay my mortgage betting against UConn

Reaction Score
@ShakyTheMohel - What were we saying last week about coaches commenting on other teams/players during their weekly media shows?

-> On Sunday following the loss to Holy Cross, UConn head coach Randy Edsall announced he will retire as Husky coach following this season. That adds a new dynamic to Saturday's game.

"I think it'll motivate their team," said Brohm. "I think Coach Edsall has done a lot for the UConn program over the years. Multiple times, I've played against him. Back when I was assistant coach at Louisville, (he) did a heck of a job and they had some really good football teams. He's coached a lot of football for a long time. I know their guys would be energized and fired up and ready to play. They got a Big Ten opponent coming into their stadium. And when that happens, teams are ready to play." <-

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
@ShakyTheMohel - What were we saying last week about coaches commenting on other teams/players during their weekly media shows?

-> On Sunday following the loss to Holy Cross, UConn head coach Randy Edsall announced he will retire as Husky coach following this season. That adds a new dynamic to Saturday's game.

"I think it'll motivate their team," said Brohm. "I think Coach Edsall has done a lot for the UConn program over the years. Multiple times, I've played against him. Back when I was assistant coach at Louisville, (he) did a heck of a job and they had some really good football teams. He's coached a lot of football for a long time. I know their guys would be energized and fired up and ready to play. They got a Big Ten opponent coming into their stadium. And when that happens, teams are ready to play." <-
Lol. Yep.

Just once I want to hear them say..."ya know...they didn't look good last week. That QB is a turnover machine and the defense looks porous. Should be an easy win for us. "

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Allen Robinson
Big ten version of Jerry rice.. and no I’m not saying he will be that good in the NFL.. that’s often circumstantial. I was one of the Purdue fans saying “wait, we have Milton Wright coming in (alabama offer four star) with bell.. why is bell so much better allegedly when he’s an inch shorter and runs a 4.5-4.55 (vs Wright at sub 4.4).

technically speaking he’s the finest receiver I’ve ever seen in college in terms of route running, working a defender and a defense, catching everything and always catching the ball on the run with an amazing awareness of where the defense is.

karlaftis is a lot like Ohio states chase young. After that it’s a pretty big drop off to the next best players.. cory trice, Payne Durham, cam Allen, Milton Wright and Zander horvath. None is nearly as good as bell or karlaftis…

even if Purdue is going to get worked (like we probably will against ND), I always like to know who we are playing against

Reaction Score
Purdue coach Brohm needs to put up some wins this year or he will be looking for a new job- He is paid a pile of money and hasn't delivered. I am sure he is concerned about Boilermakers looking ahead to ND game in two weeks and taking UConn for granted.
UConn is playing with house money and they should break out every gimmick play in the playbook.

Reaction Score
Purdue coach Brohm needs to put up some wins this year or he will be looking for a new job- He is paid a pile of money and hasn't delivered. I am sure he is concerned about Boilermakers looking ahead to ND game in two weeks and taking UConn for granted.
UConn is playing with house money and they should break out every gimmick play in the playbook.
I think if George karlaftis was anthony Spencer or ryan Kerrigan I’d be somewhat worried about the X factor here.. but Oregon state tried to double team him on one play and he split the double like they weren’t even there. The QB is gonna get hit.. and fans on here are calling him a turnover machine

I don’t think we are somebody to be feared.. but this whole UConn situation looks like it makes Darrell hazell look not so bad.. and that’s gross lol

Reaction Score
After the last two weeks, I’m pretty sure we don’t have any trick plays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom