Providence | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Providence

Reaction Score
With those two big stud guards and Watson why weren't they W's? Asking for Chief.........
Critical turnovers and conceding crucial rebounds. Turnovers haunted the Xavier game, rebounds tonight. Creighton was in position to win that 1st game, PC snuck up on em and could’ve stole it if a left side mid ranger fell. Did beat Seton Hall at the buzzer and idk if you classify DePaul as a buzzer win because the 3 that forced OT was near the buzzer, and you end up winning that.

Reaction Score
Disambiguation pages are a specific component of Wikipedia, who chose the term.

Interesting to see you're still working with alternative spacing, capitalization, and punctuation as you ramp up under the new name.
Variety is the spice of Life. You and Get A Job have forced me to assess my cyber space approach to messaging . I had always thought the priority was on content over style. But you both have pointed out to me numerous times that it is quite different here in cyber space than in the Real World .

I will admit that if I am specifically answering you I will personalize my response in a manner that you might enjoy. .I continue to fall into the trap of prioritizing content over form and I'm working on that challenge.. My IT lane is somewhat limited as I am not a GIFologist, a videographer, a talented linguist, an advanced social media technician ,etc.

The double spacing for paragraphs and thoughts popularized by you both has influenced some of my cyber space style. As Get A Job has pointed out, more for the reader than the author. Brevity and double periods are two other hurdles I'm trying to improve on in 2021. Ironically, in Real World emails/text messages that I receive from all age groups, double/triple/and even quadruple periods are in abundance but on the BY.. Frowned upon.

Just don't want to be so focused on technology and lose sight of the authentic message as Dan Brown hypothesizes in his book The Origin. The Real World vs cyber space conundrum. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Amazes me we’d make fun of any Big East team nevermind one that gave us fits even when we were obviously better than them in the past. Right now without Bouk PC would be favored and with Bouk would still be a load to beat. Yeah they beat themselves it would seem but where have we been much different? Getting there but not quite yet, especially not Healthy!!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No need to pile on Providence, these are just college kids and these are extraordinary times. They'll probably play us tough if Bouknight is still out. But coming over here to "taunt" Uconn basketball fans after PC loses to Georgetown is pretty pathetic. Praying for you @PChoops ?️

He didn't have a choice, he tried to respond on Twitter but Providence turned off replies

Reaction Score
Based on past history, Someone on the PC team will have a career day vs. us. :p

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We lost two a consensus top 15 team by a total of 10 points twice ROFL UCONN STINKS

A lot of PC fans still think of UConn as a new kid on the block because we weren’t killing it when peach baskets were used.

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score
PC had a 15 pt lead against a Hoya team that hasn't played a game in 3 weeks.
15 seems to be the magic number you hit in the big east to spark another teams come back

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Variety is the spice of Life. You and Get A Job have forced me to assess my cyber space approach to messaging . I had always thought the priority was on content over style. But you both have pointed out to me numerous times that it is quite different here in cyber space than in the Real World .

I will admit that if I am specifically answering you I will personalize my response in a manner that you might enjoy. .I continue to fall into the trap of prioritizing content over form and I'm working on that challenge.. My IT lane is somewhat limited as I am not a GIFologist, a videographer, a talented linguist, an advanced social media technician ,etc.

The double spacing for paragraphs and thoughts popularized by you both has influenced some of my cyber space style. As Get A Job has pointed out, more for the reader than the author. Brevity and double periods are two other hurdles I'm trying to improve on in 2021. Ironically, in Real World emails/text messages that I receive from all age groups, double/triple/and even quadruple periods are in abundance but on the BY.. Frowned upon.

Just don't want to be so focused on technology and lose sight of the authentic message as Dan Brown hypothesizes in his book The Origin. The Real World vs cyber space conundrum. Know what I mean?
To me, your stylistic tics visually & cognitively disrupt the flow & clarity of your posts. This makes them tilt more toward form than content, which seems to contradict your point...if I know what you you mean.

Perhaps I do not know what you mean; perhaps you don't know what you mean. It feels like the land of diminishing returns to attempt to figure out. Emphasis on content strikes me as a better bet for you, but I don't get to make the choice.

Reaction Score
To me, your stylistic tics visually & cognitively disrupt the flow & clarity of your posts. This makes them tilt more toward form than content, which seems to contradict your point...if I know what you you mean.

Perhaps I do not know what you mean; perhaps you don't know what you mean. It feels like the land of diminishing returns to attempt to figure out. Emphasis on content strikes me as a better bet for you, but I don't get to make the choice.
Will take your input under advisement. Guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder. Who, if you think about it, should also be nimble enough to be flexible.

Unless, of course, you have a left brain dominant world view.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Amazes me we’d make fun of any Big East team nevermind one that gave us fits even when we were obviously better than them in the past. Right now without Bouk PC would be favored and with Bouk would still be a load to beat. Yeah they beat themselves it would seem but where have we been much different? Getting there but not quite yet, especially not Healthy!!

Yeah, I don’t get it. This is the one game I always went to in person, since the Dunk is so close. Never easy. Often lose to them even with a clearly better team. Not sure why the “Hurley beat them at URI“ point is even remotely relevant. That game was URI’s Super Bowl. UConn is PC’s Super Bowl. They always seem to play better against us.

Reaction Score
They essentially have lost 3 games at the buzzer in Big East play. Creighton. @Xavier, and @Georgetown. Wow. Now 5-6 in the league.
But they also won 3 league games in OT and won a 1 point game against Davidson. They're in the middle of the pack for expected vs. actual wins because they've gotten both sides of the coin.

They're just "Team Close Game".

Reaction Score
What an idiot this PC dude is. His team is going down in flames, while at full strength, and he comes to the Husky forum.
PC is going nowhere. Chew on that!
PC is not at full strength. They have been missing their point guard for a number of games. While Bynum isn’t great, Duke is so much better playing off the ball.

Reaction Score
PC is not at full strength. They have been missing their point guard for a number of games. While Bynum isn’t great, Duke is so much better playing off the ball.

Agree although Bynum isn't Bouknight in any sense he still averaged 4.5 assists and let Duke play off the ball. But his 28.8% FG and 7% 3pt numbers make it easier to defend the position too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom