Providence | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Providence

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
op’s thread was a good one 2/3rd of this thread turned to yikes in a hurry.

I don’t care what the records are, we are a tossup on the court with peecee right now. If we don’t have bouk then they are putting the best ( and arguably 2 best ) players on the floor in a matchup.

I love watching them lose as much as anyone and more than most, but please don’t look at this as a DePaul or butler matchup.

Reaction Score
Would be great if David Duke has a good enough career to be the first Google result under his name though
That is actually his goal, he gets ask that "David Duke" question all the time.

Reaction Score
op’s thread was a good one 2/3rd of this thread turned to yikes in a hurry.

I don’t care what the records are, we are a tossup on the court with peecee right now. If we don’t have bouk then they are putting the best ( and arguably 2 best ) players on the floor in a matchup.

I love watching them lose as much as anyone and more than most, but please don’t look at this as a DePaul or butler matchup.
I like this guy.

Reaction Score
They essentially have lost 3 games at the buzzer in Big East play. Creighton. @Xavier, and @Georgetown. Wow. Now 5-6 in the league.
Those could easily have been 3 Ws....life in the BE.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
That is actually his goal, he gets ask that "David Duke" question all the time.
Yeah I bet. I respect the fact that he said FTB I’m not changing my name.

Reaction Score
No gimme games in the BE......st john's lol, Creighton twice lmao

I almost respect how hard you ride for a team that’s won one tournament game in the last 24 years, but your shtick is mostly annoying. You act like the program you root for is way more relevant than it is. Most people who don’t live in the Northeast have no idea what Providence College is.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No need to pile on Providence, these are just college kids and these are extraordinary times. They'll probably play us tough if Bouknight is still out. But coming over here to "taunt" Uconn basketball fans after PC loses to Georgetown is pretty pathetic. Praying for you @PChoops ?️

Reaction Score
WOW
PeeCee always gives UConn trouble
Watson will eat up Sanogo with Sanogo getting 3 fouls before you blink
It will be a really good game but PeeCee cannot seem to get it together this year
Hurley took it to Curley from a lesser conference with lesser caliber talent. Not worried here.

Reaction Score
No need to pile on Providence, these are just college kids and these are extraordinary times. They'll probably play us tough if Bouknight is still out. But coming over here to "taunt" Uconn basketball fans after PC loses to Georgetown is pretty pathetic. Praying for you @PChoops ?️
He’s been here for awhile and isn’t a bad poster for the most part

Reaction Score
Deepster, you may want to look up Hurley’s record against Cooley. It’s not pretty.
I follow URI religiously. When you consider what Hurley inherited, his conference and recruiting hurdles and the efforts/outcomes? I’m not the least bit concerned.

Reaction Score
He might do better following the example of J. B. Holmes, or perhaps he might be led more meaningfully, and coincidentally, to a simpler Google result/Wikipedia disambiguation in the way Ahmad Rashad has.
Disambiguation,Even by Hans standards, Gotta say ,That is one impressive word, Will have to check out Funk and Wagnells on that one.

Reaction Score
Must be a drunk Saturday night if folks are reduced to talking about Providence.

Reaction Score
Funny guy, felt good typing that.
Well it is tough to tell between the writing and the arguments. You have a losing record in the 5th best conference in the country. You have lost to Georgetown and Butler and Marquette. You lost to the only good non-conference teams you played. I would stick to the PC board and focus on how you guys can turn it around and maybe give yourself a shot at a bid come March. Coming here and doing whatever this is that you are doing is, all things considered, embarrassing.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Disambiguation,Even by Hans standards, Gotta say ,That is one impressive word, Will have to check out Funk and Wagnells on that one.
Disambiguation pages are a specific component of Wikipedia, who chose the term.

Interesting to see you're still working with alternative spacing, capitalization, and punctuation as you ramp up under the new name.

Reaction Score
Nate Watson makes Julius Randle look like a defensive stud. I can't wait to see Sanogo dominate him in the paint.
I'd love to see this happen.
However, I am concerned at Sanogo's propensity to commit fouls. Watson is strong, talented and tough.

Reaction Score
I almost respect how hard you ride for a team that’s won one tournament game in the last 24 years, but your shtick is mostly annoying. You act like the program you root for is way more relevant than it is. Most people who don’t live in the Northeast have no idea what Providence College is.
It's an impressive feat to make Friar look bearable but he somehow does

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
He's right @PC. Keep that head up and stay spunky.

Reaction Score
No gimme games in the BE......st john's lol, Creighton twice lmao
What an idiot this PC dude is. His team is going down in flames, while at full strength, and he comes to the Husky forum.
PC is going nowhere. Chew on that!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom