temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_3925.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'll take the win but that was a horrible game to watch as a fan

First Half -
  • The paint was free without Clingan and Providence took advantage. There was a major skill gap, but PC played really tough. Have to credit them for that
  • I lol'd when CFJ tried to take Castle in the post and Steph ate him alive. But CFJ played really well other than that. Scored 7+ four times all season and shoots 34%. Had 7 in the first half on 100%
  • Thank you Stephon Castle for holding it down without Clingan and Karaban. He brought defensive energy and was our only scoring option despite FT troubles
  • Refs absolutely bailed us out on Oduro's third foul. Really favorable whistle in the first half, I'd be upset if I was a Providence fan
Second Half -
  • Clingan's third foul 18 seconds into the second half. Fourth foul less than 2 minutes later. Then Hurley technical. Sigh
  • Stephon Castle or Stephon Curry? Excellent excellent excellent
  • Very boring second half. They were in the double bonus after 9 minutes. We were in it after 10 and a half. If it wasn't UConn, I would have turned it off at 10:30. Game ended at 11:15
  • Cam was off all night but took us home with 6-6 FTs and a floater in the last 4 minutes. Newton with clutch FTs as well
  • Refs let us beat up Carter all night. He was exhausted at the end. Respect to him for fighting through it
Shoutout Oduro. Dude is SO skilled and was carving us up, until Clingan stuffed him in the last minute to seal it. March 9 will be a very fun game, but until then...LET'S GO HUSKIES

Reaction Score
Castle arrived and delivered us in an otherwise most forgettable, ugliest stinker of a game in every facet ( refs, fouls, FTs, 3-pts, rebounds, AK injury…)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What a rock fight. Credit to PC for throwing everything they had at UConn, including the kitchen sink. Kudos to our guys for just being so tough. And for the record, I have NO problem with that dunk at the end by Stewart.

On a night when we only had 7 assists and shot 17% from 3, we out toughed a good team. Don't like them, but they are damn good (but we are better :) ).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom