Props to Tyler Polley | The Boneyard

Props to Tyler Polley

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Compare that to Whaley's line tonight...

Reaction Score
He was awesome, backs were against the wall and he refused to let us lose. He was also huge early in the first half coming out of the timeout when we were getting blown out. He stopped the bleeding and got us going.

Reaction Score
I know there's a lot of complaining about his overall game but they don't win this game without him. 24 points, 5 rebounds and 2 assists off the bench. The kind of stuff you need to win games like this.
The second he stopped just standing around looking to spot up and actually put the ball on the floor to get space hes been hot. I expect him to be good all season. Ive criticized him but not for his offense as i know he can shoot and when he gets hot he can carry you for a half. My issue has been his lack of doing anything else and basically being horrible defensively. Tonight he played hard on D and grabbed some boards. Great game from him.

Reaction Score
I know there's a lot of complaining about his overall game but they don't win this game without him. 24 points, 5 rebounds and 2 assists off the bench. The kind of stuff you need to win games like this.
…. And 2x 6th moy

Reaction Score
I’ll easily eat crow. He has been maddening during so many games but has been amazing others. Just was hoping for less of a roller coaster throughout his career. Tremendous effort

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom