Props to Boat…. | The Boneyard

Props to Boat….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of hammer time on RB the last few days and if not for him in the first half there was little or no chance of a comeback…..he was real good tonight!

And Tyler did a very good job on Thomas and deserves some kudos' as well…..

Nice job as usual for Bazz bringing us back but he can't take that one all the way, bad choice but hey, he makes a lot of good ones too…….

Besides the 3 by Deandre he played real soft and needs to step up……it's laughable some here believed he would leave this year!!

This was lost in the first half as there was little or no passion……

Reaction Score
Lots of hammer time on RB the last few days and if not for him in the first half there was little or no chance of a comeback…..he was real good tonight!

And Tyler did a very good job on Thomas and deserves some kudos' as well…..

Nice job as usual for Bazz bringing us back but he can't take that one all the way, bad choice but hey, he makes a lot of good ones too…….

Besides the 3 by Deandre he played real soft and needs to step up……it's laughable some here believed he would leave this year!!

This was lost in the first half as there was little or no passion……
I agree with most of your post. Bazz was great 2nd half, but was nowhere to be found in the first half. I like the 2nd half comeback dug to deep a hole to overcome.

Reaction Score
I have to say mau that I have never felt embarrassed by a UCONN performance(Stanford was close) but tonight was nothing but that. An 8-5 team whose own fans can't be bothered showing up has us down by 21 points. I am definitely expecting 0-Texas given the combination of no front court with both Shabazz(as great as he is) and most of the rest of the team deciding the first half just isn't worth their attention. I have no desire to read or hear the post-game spin on this one. I'm really pi**ed and very concerned for the remainder of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom