Props for dual NC possibility | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Props for dual NC possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gosh, I had no idea I was dealing with someone so accomplished - "congratulations". So really now, you don't like I that I'm on this board because I'm a Louisville fan and it gets in the way of all of the Louisville hating? At some point you're going to realize that Louisville didn't keep you out of the ACC and you will move on.

Reaction Score
I have never said I hated Louisville and i don't. I just have no use for Louisville fans or any other fans coming in here and in their very first post say UConn has a garbage football program. I read that and think you really have nothing to offer here.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Gosh, I had no idea I was dealing with someone so accomplished - "congratulations". So really now, you don't like I that I'm on this board because I'm a Louisville fan and it gets in the way of all of the Louisville hating? At some point you're going to realize that Louisville didn't keep you out of the ACC and you will move on.
I think it has to do more with the fact that you're being an asshat, but that's just my opinion.

Reaction Score
I have never said I hated Louisville and i don't. I just have no use for Louisville fans or any other fans coming in here and in their very first post say UConn has a garbage football program. I read that and think you really have nothing to offer here.
Well then, we have something in common - I don't hate UConn either. In fact, I have pulled for them in every men's BB final they've been in and, typically against the great majority of other BE schools. As it seems you checked out my first post, you'll no doubt see that it was in response to multiple posts saying that Louisville was a garbage school with crappy athletics and, there was no way the ACC should even consider them.

Reaction Score
Well then, we have something in common - I don't hate UConn either. In fact, I have pulled for them in every men's BB final they've been in and, typically against the great majority of other BE schools. As it seems you checked out my first post, you'll no doubt see that it was in response to multiple posts saying that Louisville was a garbage school with crappy athletics and, there was no way the ACC should even consider them.

You know what I read enough stuff about UConn on Louisville boards and I get it both schools were trying to get out but I didn't register and create an account just so I could trash Louisville. Different strokes I guess.

Reaction Score
You know what I read enough stuff about UConn on Louisville boards and I get it both schools were trying to get out but I didn't register and create an account just so I could trash Louisville. Different strokes I guess.
I guess. You're right, I read plenty from UofL fans about UConn during that time as well but (and I'll admit I'm biased) I don't recall post after post calling UConn's school crap, or the residents of Conn. idiots, etc. What I read - with the odd exception of course - was Louisville fans saying that Louisville's athletic programs were better than UConn and, a better fit for the ACC. We can agree to disagree about that but, those were the sentiments that I read. I don't think that I've ever been on a Louisville board and seen a thread titled "why I hate UConn". So, I took exception and said something(s) back in the same manner that UConn fans were saying them. That doesn't make me a d*ck or a troll, a bit over zealous perhaps but, not a bad person. I honestly hope that you guys get in the B1G if that's what you want and, if the ACC expands again, I would certainly want you all in over any of the other candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom