Progress | The Boneyard

Progress

Reaction Score
It took Ollie 23 games to be sub-.500 this year, as opposed to 1 game last year. Progress. Big things coming in 18-19.
Adams is the only legit starting caliber player we have. The remaining, including Vital, are back up players on most teams. Talent wins out. The frustration being felt by TB yard, is because the talent level is not accepted for what it truly is. so-s0- to lousy.

Reaction Score
We played on national tv and did not get beat by 20+ so that is something.

Reaction Score
Adams is the only legit starting caliber player we have. The remaining, including Vital, are back up players on most teams. Talent wins out. The frustration being felt by TB yard, is because the talent level is not accepted for what it truly is. so-s0- to lousy.
Which really means Ollie is a CRAZY good in game coach as he took a starter and 11 bench players the distance with the best defensive team in the land and a top 5 team come Monday. I told everyone Ollie is WAY better than this record. Been saying it for awhile. Doom and gloom. Sometimes you have to accept the bad luck for what it is.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Which really means Ollie is a CRAZY good in game coach as he took a starter and 11 bench players the distance with the best defensive team in the land and a top 5 team come Monday. I told everyone Ollie is WSU better than this record. Been saying it for awhile. Doom and gloom. Sometimes you have to accept the bad luck for what it is.
Cincinnati did not bring their A game. See how it plays out when we play them on the road.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We could have played that game for a month and never taken a lead on Cincinnati. Cincinnati didn’t have a single anxious second.

It was like watching a sixth-grader trying to fight Mike Tyson.

Reaction Score
I agree that the final score tells nothing about the game. I don’t understand the logic of those who say we lost by 7 to the #8 team and we’re therefore doing better. It’s just not what I saw today.

Reaction Score
We could have played that game for a month and never taken a lead on Cincinnati. Cincinnati didn’t have a single anxious second.

Aside from the Arizona game, I have felt exactly that way about every big opponent this year. We never scared anyone but Sean Miller.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati did not bring their A game. See how it plays out when we play them on the road.
Oh we should get crushed , but who knows. Just we can’t always keep talking out of both sides of our mouths. My wife makes a good point that in today’s world no one widdles wood or makes models or has any hobbies other than to find things to harp and complain about. I get passionate critical debate, we get that here, but when point A is debunked then b, then c,..... it’s like if you want to find something to we can. Par example- recruiting. Everyone is complaining about recruiting. Everyone complained last year as well. In comes local hunter killings (recruiter). And this year chillious (recruiter). The latter has been here for half a season. So recruiting is currently being tended too.

Reaction Score
Which really means Ollie is a CRAZY good in game coach as he took a starter and 11 bench players the distance with the best defensive team in the land and a top 5 team come Monday. I told everyone Ollie is WAY better than this record. Been saying it for awhile. Doom and gloom. Sometimes you have to accept the bad luck for what it is.

Bad luck for 3 years isn't bad luck. It's bad recruiting, bad game prep, and bad player developement, and bad player motivation.

Let's pretend he is an amazing in-game coach. He's still missing 80% of the requirements for a high-major d1 basketball coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom