Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (NC State) Predictions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (NC State) Predictions

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
UConn wins 73 - 66

All season I thought this was the year the team wouldn't make the Final Four. Especially when the Bracketology came out and UConn wasn't in the Bridgeport Region. When the Brackets were announced, I still had my doubts and even more so when they struggled against UCF. I heard so much and saw highlights on Elissa Cunane NC State center who earned 2nd Team All American team and thought she might cause problems for UConn. Now I'm not so sure. Yes, she's more consistent with her offensive game then Olivia and Dorka, but she's not superior to either Olivia or Dorka. She shouldn't present a physical challenge and should not dominate the play in tonight's game.

So the game will come down to will UConn have a poor or good shooting day. Can they stay out of foul trouble and minimize turn overs. I think UConn is the more talented team, but NC State is the more consistent team. NC State will get their points and most likely keep the game close. That's how they won the Notre Dame game, which they should have lost. UConn is subject to having the same type of turn overs that Notre Dame had which cost them the game.

My mind says NC State will win the game. However, I'm going with my heart and predict UConn wins 73 - 66. However, it won't surprise me if the scored is reversed in favor of NC State.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe when Cunane gets in foul trouble NC State is challenged at the post. Her back up is a wide body but not as skilled. I would have our guards drive to the post as often as possible and hopefully get Cunane in foul trouble. If that were to happen Connecticut would have a much easier time winning. 78 to 65 Connecticut

Reaction Score
It is tough…to determine by how large a margin UConn will win. I e settled on the MOV at 17. UConn 76 - NC State 59

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom