Prognosticators Tournament Game 6 (Iowa) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 6 (Iowa) Predictions

Reaction Score
Iowa has no answer for the physicality of Edwards inside if Czinano decides to guard ONO. Offensively, Clark will get hers, but defensively, I don't see how Iowa can keep UConn under 90 points.

Uconn 98
Iowa 76
Yes, we'll crush Iowa in the paint especially if we start the game with Aubrey on Clark. Iowa will have no answer for Aubrey, Aaliyah & Olivia all in the game at the same time. If so, Cinzano will get nothing, eh?

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Gonna be difficult. I mean what can UCONN do with Clark/Czinano?? And does Geno have enough time with the team?? How's he really feeling? will Muhl play? Too many questions.

Hawkeyes win 89-81.
...and having received these burnt offerings, the gods of the hardwood heavens smiled upon the young warriors of Storrs and said, "Go now into battle without fear, for we are satisfied." Geno 11:12

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Yes, we'll crush Iowa in the paint especially if we start the game with Aubrey on Clark. Iowa will have no answer for Aubrey, Aaliyah & Olivia all in the game at the same time. If so, Cinzano will get nothing, eh?
Aubrey will not start. Nika, Paige, E, Christyn and Liv start.

Reaction Score
Iowa is an appealing team. They might be a good candidate for a new home and away series in the near future. But that being said, the only team that can beat UConn in this game is UConn. If they play their game, and there's no reason to believe they won't, they win going away. Clark will have her moments but she's about to learn about a "Big G" designed defense. UConn 80 - 61. And I have a hunch that the seal was broken and Anna may have something to say about the 80. And Nika will be back.

Reaction Score
UConn 90 - Iowa 64.

Clark will probably score in the 30s because her team will need her too. But with Iowa’s game plan to continue playing up tempo, will not work with this UConn defense. I guess Iowa doesn’t mind Czinano getting tired :confused:

Reaction Score
It should be a very interesting game. Iowa is one of the best teams in the country from behind the arc (40%) and from the free throw line (79%). However, they don't seem to like to play defense. UConn wins 89 – 72 .

Reaction Score
Yes, we'll crush Iowa in the paint especially if we start the game with Aubrey on Clark. Iowa will have no answer for Aubrey, Aaliyah & Olivia all in the game at the same time. If so, Cinzano will get nothing.
As boring as it gets with you posting this in thread after thread it's not a bad idea according to the stats. But would Geno go there, not like him. My guess CW gets the start on Clark. ;)
By the way they have keyboard cleaner that could help with the eh? every time you hit it a comma. :D

Reaction Score
UCONN 89 - Iowa 71; 18 pt MOV - 2 Freshmen and ONO with double-doubles... Clark scores one less point than Paige, as Geno leaves Paige in for 39 minutes and tells her to shoot more....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom