Prognosticator's Predictions Game 24 South Carolina vs UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 24 South Carolina vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hate this, but UConn's players are exhausted. A full roster would give SC a battle, but not now.
South Carolina 84, UConn 61.

Reaction Score
80-72, SC wins by less than 10, if UCONN scores well from the outside, and holds their own inside, if not SC wins by 20!

Reaction Score
I'm back from my DIsney cruise and was surprised at how close the Villanova and Providence games were. Based on the box scores, it looked like both Aaliyah and Lou were not performing at their top levels. Their scoring will be critical against SC. But, I dont' anticipate any of the team approaching their scoring proficiency against SC. Hate to do it, but I predict a loss.
UConn 64 SC 69

Reaction Score
Reality bites! I’d love to be surprised. Too much talent, size and depth for the Huskies. SC 78 UC 65

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
UConn has not played well since the Lady Vols game. While I expect them to play better today. So Carolina has too many weapons for this depleted UConn team. I expect UConn to keep it relatively close in the 1st half, but in the end So Carolina dominates UConn. So Carolina 85 UConn 65.

Now if Azzi Fudd and Carolina Ducharme were completely healthy UConn just might win the game.

Reaction Score
My official, brain based prediction is SC 66-Uconn 61-based on who we have available. However, I will be there cheering my backside off and will not be surprised if our Super Women don't find a way to win. I'm hoping for a very competitive game so the NCAA committee seeds these two powerhouses to potentially meet in the Championship game in April when we have Azzi and Caroline up and running!!! Go Huskies!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Please read the rules in the first post of each prognostication thread.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConnor South Carolina, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Gamecocks can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included.

These are not chat threads. If you aren’t making a prediction, please post your thoughts in another thread

Reaction Score
My take: I believe this game will be close but my pick is UConn. I think this UConn team is very physical, more than normal for UConn, and playing at “home” I think give UConn the edge,

UConn 70, South Carolina 65.

I realize this is a “from the heart pick“ but I believe it is also consistent with my evaluation of this game. FINGERS CROSSED,

Last edited by a moderator:

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
USC 69
UConn 56

And I hope I’m very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online