Prognosticator's Predictions Game 24 South Carolina vs UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 24 South Carolina vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UCONN 72 - SC 69; MoV 3 pts;

UCONN improves to knock out SC in Final Four by 12 pts with AZZI and Caroline returning to the line-up two games prior to the BE Tourney (not that far away)....

Reaction Score
This game is at the XL Center and not Gampel, it should be played in the Pavilion, it seems that it is a the students are getting a raw deal. The crowds always seem to be louder at Gampel vs the XL. I believe that the UConn team that shows up will be more in line with the one that played against the team that wears Orange, then the one that has played the last two games. If it is then SC has not played a team like UConn this season, I have watched the Gamecocks a couple of times and they are not a team that likes to run or play against one that can. UConn will have a little over 3 days of rest which should help on the mental and physical problems of the last two games. I also hope that the refs don't let the game play be like the last two games, that IS NOT basketball, if they let the manhandling like both Nova and the Friars did against UConn, then there is little chance that they will be able to win. If Lou and Aaliyah are back to their pre Nova/Friars self then it's UConn's chance to pull it out. I'm going with a less physical game then the previous two games. UConn 78 - South Carolina 70.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or South Carolina, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Gamecocks can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 11:55 A.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on FOX, and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.
UConn 82 - SC 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69