Prognosticator's Predictions Game #2 vs NC State | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game #2 vs NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn looked great for most of the game excluding the performance of the mop up players in the final 5 minutes of the game. I don't see those players getting that much game time at NC State on Sunday, if they do then UConn is putting a beating against the Wolfpack. With most of the first game jitters out of the way, I think the Huskies will have little or no problems in beating NC State who won their first game against Charlotte 84 - 43. They have 6 Freshman on a team of 13 players, the rest are either Juniors or Seniors, so they have some experienced players. UConn beat them last year 91 - 69 at the XL Center with 2/3rds of the scorer's from last year's Wolfpack gone 46 of 69 points and UConn only has one player, Lou 20 of 91 points missing from that team and with the additions of Paige and the Freshman I'm going to go with UConn 95 - NC State 60.

All predictions and or changes must be submitted 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off. The prediction should be only one score, i.e. UConn 95 - NC State 60, or at least the winner, UConn 95 - 60. NO Posts like one if so and so playing and another if so and so isn't playing. If two predictions are posted in the same thread, the first score is the one that will be accepted. If you wish to change your original prediction, you must submit a new prediction by stating that it is a change of your previous prediction and give the thread # of the original prediction. Please read the attached rules so that you know what has to be done if you think that the gamekeeper has made a mistake by missing someone that has earned points, all mistakes must by the gamekeeper must be submitted NLT 24 hours after the posting of the winner(s) game thread.

Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there and have fun.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 60

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UConn’s first big test, on the road against a good team.

UConn 88 - NC State 68

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer