Prognosticator's Predictions Game 17 Georgetown vs UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 17 Georgetown vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn knocked of St Johns pretty handily while still brushing off some rust at times. I don't see Georgetown being much of a problem.

UConn 91 - Georgetown 42

Reaction Score
This seems to be a perfect game to work on combinations to find the best flow with one starter out at a time and then 2 so UConn is ready for anything. Would love to see at least 7 players in double figures points wise as UConn wins 97-42 (55 point MOV), I don't think Geno likes to hang 3 digits on league members.

Reaction Score
UConn 89-46 Mov 43 We could score more if the bench players put up some points in the last part of the 4th quarter.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well the St. John's game was very enlightening, with the return of Azzi and the play of Super Senior Dorka Juhasz, Sunday's game at the XL should be a thorough thrashing of Georgetown. I see Geno having the same starting five against the Hoyas, who's only conference win is against last place Xavier. They are 1-6 in Big East play and lost their last game at home against Butler 72-48, a team that UConn throttled 80-47 and that was with one of the worst 3 point shooting games this season, 3 of 14. I believe that Geno will give the bench more playing time due to the fact that UConn has 5 games over the next 11 days and needs to rest the starters when they can. With all that being said I still don't see a close game especially if Caroline and Ayanna are able to get some minutes. UConn 104 - Georgetown 46.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn or Georgetown, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Hoyas can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 3:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on SNY,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.
I agree Serge. This one get's ugly real fast. :confused: UConn leads wire to wire. Georgetown may not score double digits in more than one quarter.

UConn 89
Georgetown 46

MOV 43

Reaction Score
UConn 94
Gtown 43
Hopefully plenty of time for the ladies coming off of the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom