Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 vs Butler @XL | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 vs Butler @XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
First Conference game of the season and UConn gets Butler who is currently 7-3 and will be 7-4 overall and 0-1 in the Big East after Monday's game. This will be Butler's only game against the Huskies this year with the Big East going to an 18 game conference, instead of 20 games. Butler vs UConn in the Massey ratings is as follows. Rankings is UConn #8 vs Butler's #129, SoS is UConn #1 - Butler #206, Offense UConn #10 - Butler #210, Defense UConn #6 - Butler #102. UConn is averaging 78.3 vs Butler's 67.1 on offense and on defense it's UConn 65.2 vs Butler's 57.0 over their first 10 game for both teams. Keep in mind this is with Butler not playing any ranked teams while UConn has just played their 6th game against a ranked team this season. I count NC State as a ranked team with Massey having them as #8 at the beginning of the season. Massey has UConn as a 99% winner in this game coming away with a 80 - 46 win.

• All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 6:45 P.M. Eastern, any submitted after the cut-off will not be accepted.
  • The winner must be named, either UConn/Huskies or Butler/Bulldogs. No predictions like "85-55 the good guys", will be accepted if there isn't a winner stated.
  • If prior to closing you wish to change your prediction you must submit a new prediction by stating that you wish to change your previous prediction and provide the post number of the original post. If the request for change is submitted prior to the closing of accepted predictions you will receive a "like" letting you know that it was accepted and changed.
  • If someone believes that they have been missed, or someone notices that another fellow Prognosticator has been by the gamekeeper, then it must be brought to the gamekeeper's attention within 24 hours of the posting of the winner(s) game thread.
  • I see a UConn having no problems with the Bulldogs with everyone not only playing but everyone getting to eat, the Huskies will prevail. UConn 105 - Butler 40.

Attached is a copy of the Prognosticator's Predictions Rule and Scoring System criteria, please read it so that you are familiar with the game rules. Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there and have some fun.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 55
Reaction Score
I am liking this lineup, and they are getting comfortable. I am going with:

UConn: 88

Butler: 52

MOV: 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online