Prognosticator's Predictions Game 10 vs Florida State | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 10 vs Florida State

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This game is on a neutral court, but one that UConn is very familiar with, the Mohegan Sun. Florida State has played only two teams in the Massey top 50 ratings, Purdue (#38) who they beat 76-75 and Oklahoma St (#49) who they lost, both games were on a neutral court at the Cancun Challenge. They have a SOS of 60 and have only played two other teams rated in the top 100. They have a game today against Presbyterian who is rated 320, so it should be more like a lite scrimmage than an actual game.

If UConn has a healthy Nika, Dorka, and Lou, it should be a UConn win running and gunning, the Seminoles just do not have the manpower or speed to beat the Huskies. If they have to play with a short bench, then it will be a dogfight, and since Huskies are dogs, I still think they will win. I'm going with at least two of the three playing on Sunday and it really doesn't matter which two. UConn 82 - Florida State 65.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or Florida State, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Seminoles can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 12:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on ESPN, and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 96
Reaction Score
Not confident Nika will play and Dorka will need time to re-condition.

UConn 78- FSU 60

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
UConn 79 - FSU 65. I have no rational for how or why I arrived at that score. Don't know anything about FSU and I'm not real clear how many will suit up for UConn. We will win though.

Watching FSU playing mighty Presbyterian at home. FSU is beating Presbyterian very soundly. Presbyterian fields the equivalent of a pretty good HS team. The home crowd is, shall we say, sparce. The students on break I assume. Even though...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
No idea since we don't know if Nika or Dorka will play.

UCONN 75
FSU 61

Reaction Score
To me, it all depends on Nika. Does she play and does she play with the aggression she normally displays? Predict Aubrey has a big game. In any case, after Huskies work through a few speed bumps during the game,

UConn wins 78-67.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
With no word on Nika and Dorka it's a difficult call.

So with Aubrey and Aaliyah reeking havoc in the paint and Ines running the show -

UConn 80 - FSU 64.

Reaction Score
UConn 78 - FSU 60

We won't know who plays until they come out of the locker room. Might as well guess now. I'm assuming no Nika and if Dorka plays she won't have much of an impact. Inês scores 11 and gets the nod as BA.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
FSU is a good team that has yet to play a ranked team. UConn has had a week to work on a few things with their depleted lineup and hopefully get back a few players from the ranks of the walking wounded.

The Huskies have never lost a game at the Mohegan Sun, and they haven’t lost 2 games in a row In forever.

UConn 86 - FSU 72

Reaction Score
My gut is no Nika (concussion protocol is very cautious) and limited Dorka. I hope I am wrong. I expect they will press and smell blood, but we still pull out a close one,

UConn 70, FL St 64

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom