Prognosticator's Predictions Exhibition Game Kutztown St | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Exhibition Game Kutztown St

Reaction Score
UConn 92, Kutztown 45

I'm excited I'll be able to be there for the XL Center games this season, starting Sunday. Even if it will be just an exhibition game, I can't wait to have some of our many questions answered by our beloved Huskies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Someone had to appease the mojo gods. It's usually Meyers, but I am sure he won't mind the help. ;)

UConn wins 95 to 55. The defense isn't up to snuff yet according to Geno.
Yea, I think the mojo gods are on to me.

I'll wait til after the Bears play the Rams (Fordham) tonight.

Reaction Score
Yeah! My favorite time of the year, predictions. I got:

UConn: 86

Kutztown: 32

Reaction Score
UConn 88 to K-town 55. The bench gets lots a minutes. No reason to run the starters into the ground.

Reaction Score
For those who still have to do a "prosnostication" the actual score tonight ( THURSDAY ) for
our opponents on Sunday was: Fordham 79 Kutztown University 48. Fordham
let up in the fourth quarter otherwise the Fordham Rams were cruising! So revise those
estimates and MOV as you read these " tea leaves ". Z

Reaction Score
While
It's finally here, the 2022-23 UConn Women's Basketball, so it's only fitting that the 2022-23 Prognosticator's Preditions also have an practice run before the regular season's contest starts this Monday. Kutztown State is selected to finish first in the PSAC Eastern division and had a 26-7 record in 21-22 season. Was the 3rd seed for the Eastern Region Division 2 NCAA Tournament, losing to Charleston (WV) in the first round 78 - 68. They have their first game today (Exhibition) at Fordham 6:00 P.M. Eastern. With all that said and done, now it's time for my prognostication. This will be a wipe out, UConn even without Piage and Ice will have no problems with the winning of the game, the only question is the final score. Mine is going to be UConn 104 - Kutztown St 46. Remember you must at least state the winner and that this is only for practice and will not count towards the regular season contest. Good luck to all you prognosticator's out there and have some fun. Attached is the rules and scoring for the 22-23 season.
While I know this is probably the most difficult game Uconn will have this season, I suspect they shall squeak by with Ines leading the parade of scorers.
Uconn 97 Kutztown, 56

Reaction Score
For those who still have to do a "prosnostication" the actual score tonight ( THURSDAY ) for
our opponents on Sunday was: Fordham 79 Kutztown University 48. Fordham
let up in the fourth quarter otherwise the Fordham Rams were cruising! So revise those
estimates and MOV as you read these " tea leaves ". Z
You know that wasn't a fair game. Fordham, has the same support ND does, but is more loveable.

Reaction Score
T
They would be much better off having a full court scrimmage against the men who practice with them on a daily basis; BUT, could they charge admission for that?
This is a win win win game for Kutztown and Uconn, and fans. KS get to witness a Uconn practice, per usual, meet some exceptional ladies that also play basketball and a legend of the game, and we hear it played.

25 years ago I moaned over Uconn beating up on these --poor dear schools. Those schools as above make out but ( from memory), I believe they make a few bucks while learning from the best. That's a win,win,win,win.

Reaction Score
I expect UConn will be ready to play. I hope everyone stays healthy and they all get their chance in the sun. UConn wins 91 - 46 (after all Geno did say their defense is very bad).

Reaction Score
Geno said the defense is gonna need some work so imma say we give a lot of points but still win with our superior shooting Uconn 115 Kutztown 65

Reaction Score
Uconn 99, Kutztown 29. Geno is just able to pull the reins back enough to prevent us hitting the century mark.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yea, I think the mojo gods are on to me.

I'll wait til after the Bears play the Rams (Fordham) tonight.
Yea, ok. Well the Bears lost to the Rams 48-79 last night. 31 point spread. Figure UCONN's spread would be more than Fordhams. However Kutztown will have played a game already.

I'll go 100-53. (probably UCONN)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UConn has no interest in running up the score, so I’ll go with 94-52 as the final score, although I will also predict a one-sided 1st qtr score of 25-4.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’m going with Kutztown in this one. 71-70 on a buzzer beater.
LoboDays…..you might want to read the postgame article of last night’s game between Fordham and Kutztown posted this morning, and amend your prediction. No Kutztown player had more than 7 points. Kutztown was outscored 32-8 in the 2nd quarter.

I know your prediction was made tongue in cheek, but Sunday’s exhibition game will be an effort in futility for Kutztown as UConn will take control from the tip. Sunday’s matchup will be like a tugboat going against a battleship. Kutztown may not score in double digits in any quarter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom