Prognosticators Game 9 (DePaul) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 9 (DePaul) Predictions

Reaction Score
Massey has DePaul ranked 10th in the country. This could be a nail biter.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Bruno is going to have DePaul players in a lather.

Bruno: Do you know what kind of players you are?

I will tell you what UConn thinks of you. Not one player on our team had a
whiff of UConn interest during recruiting. They think you should not be sharing the same court with them.

When was the last time DePaul beat UConn. NEVER We are their doormats.

Reaction Score
83-68 UConn. We'll be a little rusty after finals last week.

Reaction Score
It’s going to be a tough game for UConn. However, I think they pull it out 87-74. If DePaul chucks up 45 3’s and hits 45%........could get ugly.

Reaction Score
UCONN 87
DEPAUL. 68

Can’ wait until tonight! Here’s to guarding their threes! Heh-heh

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well this Monday it's Geno against Doug once again, these two buddies have been seeing each other annually from the beginning of time. Doug has almost always been a run and gun type of coach and he continues it so far these season. Unfortunately he DOESN'T have all of the players he needs for the continuous run and gun that he is used to. Against Norte Dame he only went six deep through most of the game and only two other players played 5 minutes each. The last 3 meetings between UConn and DePaul he did wholesale swap outs almost every 5 minutes and they still couldn't come close to beating UConn. With that being said, DePaul has no one over 6-2 on their team, Norte Dame out rebounded them 42 - 36. With Ono, Meg, and Griffin, I believe that DePaul will be lucky if they get as many second shot chances as they did with Norte Dame. UConn can run with DePaul more than ND did and will be able to play in the post on offense and defend the basket on drives more than ND. Even if Kyla does not play UConn should have no problems against Doug and his DePaul team. Even though DePaul has a tune-up game Saturday against Alabama State, Geno will ensure that the Huskies are ready for Monday's game on FS1, UConn 97 - DePaul 74. No predictions will be accepted after 7:50 PM Eastern or 3:50 PM Pacific, and good luck to all of the Prognosticators.

I remember the last team that seriously tried to run and gun with UConn. It was UCF last January. It didn’t go too well for the Golden Knights. UConn scored 29 points in the first quarter, and 32 in the second quarter. UCF came out with no legs or stamina in the second half. I believe UCF only scored 23 points in the second half. UConn won BIG going away.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Caught a mistake on the time the poll closes, it's 7:50 PM Eastern AND 4:50 PM Pacific, not 3:50. Sorry about the error.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom