Prognosticators Game 8 (UCLA) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 8 (UCLA) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
After watching today's (Cluster ****), you military vets know what I mean, against Georgia Tech, I don't know what team will show up against UCLA. I can also say the same about UCLA, they've lost to Kent State and South Dakota St, so whoever has the team that decides that they can play will win. If UConn plays like they did today, they will get trampled on and finally lose back to back games for the first time since 1993. How can the three Senior's on the team have 10 TO's, shoot 15 - 40 and 2 - 12 from behind the arc, that IS NOT leadership. Praying that Aubrey is able to play on Saturday and maybe give UConn a boost. I'm going to do a WAG here with the score. UConn 65 - UCLA 60. All predictions must be in by 1:00 PM Eastern or 10:00 AM Pacific. If you change your prediction, you must state that it is a change to your original or it will not be changed. If I receive a change request you will know that it has been changed by me giving you a "like" on your request. Please read the rules attached so that you have your predictions accepted, I'M not @Carnac, I need your winner stated.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think UCONN does a tad better but not much. I'm not @Carnac, but I fear a 5 game losing streak.

UCLA 67
UCONN 64

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I refuse to pick against the Huskies, so here’s hoping that they can somehow grind out a win.

UConn 67 - UCLA 64

Reaction Score
After watching today's (Cluster ****), you military vets know what I mean, against Georgia Tech, I don't know what team will show up against UCLA. I can also say the same about UCLA, they've lost to Kent State and South Dakota St, so whoever has the team that decides that they can play will win. If UConn plays like they did today, they will get trampled on and finally lose back to back games for the first time since 1993. How can the three Senior's on the team have 10 TO's, shoot 15 - 40 and 2 - 12 from behind the arc, that IS NOT leadership. Praying that Aubrey is able to play on Saturday and maybe give UConn a boost. I'm going to do a WAG here with the score. UConn 65 - UCLA 60. All predictions must be in by 1:00 PM Eastern or 10:00 AM Pacific. If you change your prediction, you must state that it is a change to your original or it will not be changed. If I receive a change request you will know that it has been changed by me giving you a "like" on your request. Please read the rules attached so that you have your predictions accepted, I'M not @Carnac, I need your winner stated.
Aubrey will not be ready to play Saturday. You are dreaming. UCLA has talent and speed. I can't see the team that was on the floor against GT beating anyone.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Low-scoring and close. UCLA 58-52.

I don't think we'll lose 5 games in a row, but sometime this season, consecutive losses look almost inevitable. As Cat said, I hope this is rock bottom. A win on Saturday would help. I hope rock bottom doesn't persist! Will UCLA be over-confident? Sounds strange, I know.

Reaction Score

UCLA is as injury depleted, or more, than UConn. The available roster at UConn is much more talented than that at UCLA. Unless Charisma Osborne goes off I give UConn the edge. UConn 70, UCLA 58.

Reaction Score
UCLA 59-55, I understand oldude not wanting to pick against UConn but the reality is this team as it stands is in deep crap. I picked against them in GT game as without Paige this team is a bunch of bodies without a plan. This is going to be an ugly month for UConn womens BB

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UCLA is as injury depleted, or more, than UConn. The available roster at UConn is much more talented than that at UCLA. Unless Charisma Osborne goes off I give UConn the edge. UConn 70, UCLA 58.
Is the available roster at UConn more talented than at Georgia tech? On paper, waaaaaaay more. In reality, nope. Not by a long shot. So, these “talent ratings” don’t seem to be panning out.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
UConn 73-71
Had a hard time with this one, don't do too well in close games

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members