Prognosticators Game 8 (Seton Hall) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 8 (Seton Hall) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Thank the Big East for getting UConn a game after the Xavier postponement. The Seton Hall rematch will not be as close as UConn's Big East opener. It was UConn's second game of the season and everyone was still in the get to know you phase. This game will be a one sided affair. I believe that Nika and Griff will have the duties of guarding Park-Lane and she won't come close to the 29 points that she had in the first game. Also the Husky offense is much better than what it was in the opener, everyone knows what Paige can do, plus both Anna and Evina will have a much better game then the one at the Hall. I predict that all 11 players get time on the floor and both Nika and Autumn will score their first UConn points. UConn 104 - Seton Hall 59. All predictions must be in by 4:20 EST or 1:20 PST. Attached is the Prognosticators Scoring criteria, good luck to all you Prognosticator's.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 128
Reaction Score
Cannot see the final score, things are fuzzy in these times of covid and quarantine. I agree with the OP and others on a good margin of victory for UConn. I do have a vision though, ;)

I see a well played game for a period and UConn wearing The Hall down with so much depth and then as the game winds down it is time. CD gets in Genos ear to call time out to get Autumn in the game.
With the point of the finger Autumn jumps up and taking a Paige out of DT's book, runs in front of the bench and while passing grabs CD's clip board, hands it to Geno and says take notes. :D
Enjoy the game all it's so nice to have one!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Hey can one of you Storrs residents let ESPN know that UConn is playing Seton Hall on Wed. They're still showing that UConn is supposed to be playing at Xavier and it's postponed.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I don't see Park-Lane having another big game. UConn's defense has improved greatly.

UConn wins 92 - 48. Nika and Autumn get on the board with their first UConn points.

Reaction Score
I believe that AEH is playing for Seton Hall now. It will be interesting to see how she does against UConn. I don 't think she will do enough - UConn 92-52.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Geno will continue to experiment with different lineups using his 9-player rotation. UConn wins 95-59

Reaction Score
Really looking forward to this one - Park-Lane should bring some spicy. :cool: Huskies 90 - 67.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe a little scouting from their 77-71 loss to Villanoa

Park-Lane continued her early-season tear with 27 points along with Desiree Elmore’s 15 and Espinoza-Hunter’s 10. These three alone unfortunately could not negate Villanova’s near-50% shooting percentage and +13 rebound differential.

“We collapsed defensively, and we looked for Lauren Park-Lane to bail us out every second,” head coach Anthony Bozzella said. “This is a joke. We have to play a lot better and we have to play a lot more together. We’re not sharing the ball, we’re not playing together. 10 assists we had, they had 21. That’s terrible.”

It is time for the Pirates to rely on a lot more than just their sophomore guard to drop over 20 points per game in order to get them over the hump and be a competitive team in Big East play. If they cannot find other sources of production, it will be a long year for the Pirates.

Reaction Score
I don't see Park-Lane having another big game. UConn's defense has improved greatly.

UConn wins 92 - 48. Nika and Autumn get on the board with their first UConn points.
Hopefully, UCONN can slow her down or hold Seton Hall to less than 10 assists. Geno had Aubrey guarding Williams on Saturday. Maybe he will do the same thing against Park-Lane to cause some disruption with speed and length. I know that Williams is not Park-Lane, but let’s hope that they can slow her down after seeing her the first game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom